Camping Palmyre Loisirs campsite is located in Les Mathes in the Charente-Maritime region of France.
Camping Palmyre Loisirs
Camping Palmyre Loisirs is a large and exciting family friendly campsite that stands in 22 hectares of grounds deep within the heart of the Foret Domaniale de Saint-Augustin-les-Mathes.
Ideal for families looking for a little more whilst on holiday, Camping Palmyre Loisirs not only benefits from a fantastic location but is also in a great place for exploring and boasts a fantastic range of activities and facilities on-site.
Whether you’re looking to get out and about or prefer to stay on your chosen campsite, you’re sure to be able to find something to keep you happy. Well maintained, beautifully landscaped and providing plenty of space, a holiday at Camping Palmyre Loisirs will leave you wanting to return.
The nearest beach to Camping Palmyre Loisirs is just 4km away at Palmyre. Here you’ll find a splendid beach covered in soft sand that’s just perfect for children to play on and for sunbathing. If you’d rather find your own secluded spot then take a trip to the west where you’ll find a long beach that stretches out for mile and miles.
One of the best things about Camping Palmyre Loisirs is it’s stunning swimming pool complex which to be honest, many families just don’t leave. Why would you go anywhere else when you’ve got a covered pool, lagoon style pool, lazy river, spray water park, toddlers pool, jacuzzi and selection of water slides and chutes.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Palmyre Loisirs campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Palmyre Loisirs campsite include a tennis, table tennis, boules, mini golf, multi sports pitch, football, basketball, circus school, gym, playground, volleyball and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Palmyre Loisirs campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Palmyre Loisirs campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Palmyre Loisirs campsite including:
- Ile d’Oléron – The island can be accessed by road bridge or by boat and is France’s second largest island. The island has a long coastline and some fantastic beaches which are well worthwhile exploring.
- La Coubre – La Coubre has one of the largest on the Charente Maritime coastline standing at over 64m tall. Overlooking the bay at Bonne Anse, if you climb to the top the views are truly spectacular and will provide some excellent photo opportunities.
- Palmyre Zoo – If you’re looking for a fun day out for the family then a trip to one of the most famous zoos in France should be on the cards. The zoo boasts a variety of different animals and even has specific seal and bird shows daily.
- Royan – Royan is a lovely seaside resort and is definitely one of the most popular in the area. Benefitting from it’s own warm micro climate, Royan is not only popular with European visitors but many French tourists also spend their holidays there.
- Planet Exotica – Planet Exotica is home to a variety of different reptiles including snakes, crocodiles, lizards and turtles. You’ll also find a mini farm on-site where you can pet some animals and around 50 dinosaur artefacts and even some replica dinosaurs.
Book Camping Palmyre Loisirs
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY