Camping Roussillonnais campsite is located in Argeles-sur-Mer in the Roussillon region of France.
Camping Roussillonnais is a large family friendly wooded campsite that occupies a fantastic position between the Mediterranean sea and the Alberes mountains.
The campsite is an ideal base from which you can explore the surrounding area which also provides a great range of activities and facilities both on-site and nearby.
Covering around 10 hectares of grounds which are both well maintained and also well landscaped, Camping Roussillonnais is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy a camping holiday in the sun. The sea on one side of the campsite and the mountains on the other provide the perfect backdrop at any time of the day.
With direct access to a beach that stretches out for 7km you really are spoilt with a camping holiday at Camping Roussillonnais. Lifeguards patrol the beach during high season and you’ll find plenty of space to call your own. Relax in the sun, swim in the sea or play a few games, the choice is yours.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a swimming pool then unfortunately you’ll be disappointed with Camping Roussillonnais. There is no swimming pool on-site however please don’t let this put you off. The beach and sea are perfect for families and those interested in slides will find Aqualand just 10 minutes away in nearby Saint-Cyprien. You’ll also find a number of water sports on offer nearby including kayaking, jet skiing and paddle boarding.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Roussillonnais campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping Roussillonnais campsite include boules, multisports area, football, basketball, volleyball, horse riding, table tennis, tennis and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Roussillonnais campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, bar, souvenir shop, bakery, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Roussillonnais campsite includes a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Roussillonnais campsite including:
- Argeles – Argeles is a lovely seaside resort with a fantastic beach. There are lots of water sports in the area to try and it’s also possible to take a boat trip along the coast to Spain. Don’t forget to also take advantage of the plethora of bars, restaurants and cafe’s selling locally produced food and drinks.
- Collioure – Collioure is a distance along the coast towards Spain but is definitely a place worth visiting. The picturesque harbour has lots of colourfully painted houses and is popular with artists and the castle that overlooks the harbour is also spectacular.
- Argeles Aventure and Canyoning – This fantastic adventure centre offers not only a great variety of tree top adventure courses for all ages and abilities but also an excellent canyoning park on the same site which is brilliant fun.
- Luna Park – Luna Park is open from 8pm until 1am and is a brilliant fairground that offers a whole variety of different rides and attractions that provide fun and excitement long into the night.
- Aqualand St Cyprien – If you are looking for a swimming pool as the campsite doesn’t have one, then it is worth taking a trip to nearby Aqualand. Here you’ll find a whole variety of water slides and attractions that will keep the entire family entertained for the whole day.
Book Camping Roussillonnais
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Roussillonnais is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY