Camping Saint Disdille campsite is located in Thonon-les-Bains in the Alps region of France.
Camping Saint Disdille
Camping Saint Disdille is a stunning family friendly campsite that’s ideally located a stones throw from the beautiful Lake Geneva.
Set within a lovely area that’s populated with pleasant green trees, plants and shrubs the campsite is ideal for those wishing to recharge their batteries in the heart of nature. The campsite really does the most of its stunning natural surroundings with plenty of places to explore by foot, bicycle or car.
Just 200m from Camping Saint Disdille is the beautiful Lake Geneva or Lake Leman as it’s also known. The lake offers not only the perfect place to relax in the sun but also offers a plethora of things to do. There are a number of water sports available nearby to the campsite and there’s also the opportunity to take a boat trip across and around the lake to see all the sights.
The nearest beach to the campsite is within walking distance and has been awarded blue flag status due to its cleanliness. Here you can take a dip in the beautiful cool waters, sit back and relax, play games with the kids, fish or take part in a number of water sports.
One thing you’ll notice about Camping Saint Disdille is the fact that there isn’t a swimming pool complex onsite however please don’t let this put you off. The lake really does provide a beautiful place to relax and swim and the other activities available on-site and nearby will more than make up for it.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Saint Disdille campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Saint Disdille campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, archery, playgrounds, tennis, outdoor gym, boules, table tennis and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Saint Disdille campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Saint Disdille campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Saint Disdille campsite including:
- Thonon-les-Bains – The nearest town to the campsite, Thonon-les-Bains is a lovely spa town that’s also the capital of Chablais. Filled with lots of restaurants and shops, the centre of the towns sits looking over the beautiful Lake Geneva and offers some spectacular views of the surrounding areas.
- Chateau de Sonnaz – The Chateau de Sonnaz dates back to the 12th Century and can be found in Thonon-les-Bains. The Chateau is home to the museum of Chablais and is dedicated to art and popular local traditions and history.
- Chateau de Ripaille – Located less than 3km from the campsite is the stunning Chateau de Ripaille. Overlooking Lake Geneva and dating back to the 15th Century, this former monastery is a great place to visit with lots of history and wine tasting.
- Lake Geneva – Also known as Lake Leman, Lake Geneva covers an area of 580km2 and is one of the largest lakes in western Europe. Shared between Switzerland and France, Lake Geneva has an awful lot of things to do from sailing and boat trips, to beaches, walks and kayaking, the choice is immeasurable.
- Geneva – A beautiful Swiss city that’s set amongst the stunning alpine scenery, Geneva boasts a whole range of things to do from its stunning museums, architecture, shops, restaurants and historical monuments. You really will run out of time before you run out of things to see and do here.
Book Camping Saint Disdille
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Saint Disdille is quick and easy with Go Camp France!