Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee campsite is located in Saint-Cyprien in the Roussillon region of France.
Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee
Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee is a large, family orientated campsite that occupies a wonderful position on the outskirts of Saint-Cyprien.
This pleasantly landscaped and well maintained campsite offers the perfect balance between on site activities and location.
Saint-Cyprien marina is one of the most popular and also largest pleasure ports in France and as such is a fantastic place to spend a few hours. Walk around the marina and take a look at some of the fantastic boats or sit down in one of the many cafes, restaurants and bars and enjoy a drink or some local cuisine.
One of the great things about the area is the quantity of cycle tracks and paths. There are in excess of 22km of footpaths and cycle tracks to explore around Saint-Cyprien which is fantastic for those wanting to get out and explore the beauty of the surrounding areas.
The nearest beach to Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee is just 800m away. Here you’ll find plenty of space to relax in the sun by the warm waters of the Mediterranean sea, play in the sand or indeed swim.
The main attraction at Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee apart from its brilliant location is the campsites fantastic swimming pool complex. Covering around 3500m2 the aquatic area is larger than many others in the area. Offering a covered heated pool, outdoor lagoon styled pool, children’s pool with play area, several fantastic water slides and a large amount of sunbathing areas for parents, you and your family are sure to have a fantastic time.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee campsite include table tennis, multisports area, archery, electric scooter hire, football, basketball, volleyball, boules, cycle trail, steam room, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee campsite including:
- Castelnou – Castelnou has been classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France due to its stunning views and architecture. The castle that overlooks the village is most impressive and shows you what life would have been like during medieval times in France.
- Perpignan – Perpignan is a fantastic place to visit and is filled with history. There are 2 sights that we recommend you visit whilst in Perpginan including the Cathedral of St John the Baptist which dates back to 1324 and the 13th Century Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- Argeles Aventure – This fantastic adventure centre offers not only a great variety of tree top adventure courses for all ages and abilities but also an excellent canyoning park on the same site which is brilliant fun.
- Luna Park – Luna Park is located in Argeles-sur-Mer a short distance up the coast. Open from 8pm until 1am, this brilliant fairground offers a whole variety of different rides and attractions that provide fun and excitement long into the night.
- Aqualand St Cyprien – If the swimming pool complex at the campsite doesn’t quite do it for you then take a trip to Aqualand where you’ll find a whole variety of water slides and attractions.
Book Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Soleil de la Mediterranee is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY