Camping Village de la Guyonniere campsite is located in Saint-Julien-des-Landes in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Village de la Guyonniere
Camping Village de la Guyonniere is a huge 5 star family friendly campsite which can be found alongside the stunning Lac de Jaunay in the heart of the Vendee countryside.
This fabulous campsite sits within around 30 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds with large spacious pitches ensuring that you have plenty of privacy from your fellow campers.
The rolling countryside, forest and lake ensure there’s always something nearby to catch your eye in amazement and there’s also plenty to do. Jump on your bike and pedal of onto one of the many cycle routes around the lake or go for a walk, stroll or hike, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy here.
The Lac de Jaunay is over 8km long and covers around 114 hectares but also provides the perfect opportunity to try a spot of fishing or water sports. Highly popular with fishermen from all around, the lake offers plenty of space, peace and relaxation in the summer sun. You can also try your hand at a spot of canoeing, kayaking or try a stand up paddle board.
Those who miss the beach will be pleased to know that you’re only around 15 minutes from some of the best beaches in France including Britgnolles-sur-Mer, Les Sables d’Olonne and Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
It’s not just the location that makes Camping Village de la Guyonniere so special. At the heart of this fabulous campsite you’ll find massive pool complex boasting a heated covered swimming pool, outdoor pool, toddler’s pool, slides, a wild water river, waterfall and jacuzzi.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Village de la Guyonniere is a fantastic campsite and as such you’d expect some great facilities and activities but believe us when we say you won’t be disappointed.
The on site activities at Camping Village de la Guyonniere include lakes, a lakeside beach, playground, bouncy castle, multi sports field, tractor rides, beach volleyball, football, table tennis, tennis, sports competitions, pony rides, farm yard animals such as goats, donkeys, chickens, a spa and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Village de la Guyonniere include WIFI, restaurant snack bar, take away, bar, grocery shop, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Village de la Guyonniere includes a range of 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campsite Village de la Guyonniere.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Village de la Guyonniere including:
- Historial de la Vendee – A brilliant museum just 45 minutes from the campsite that tells the history of the Vendee region from its origins over 700 years ago right up to modern day.
- Musee de L’Automobile – Located 28km to the south in Talmont-Saint-Hilaire the automobile museum is home to over 160 vehicles dating from 1885 right up to the 1970s. If you’re interested in automobiles and fancy a day out then head on over to this fantastic museum.
- Chateau Talmont Saint Hilaire – This stunning medieval fortress was once owned by Richard the Lion Heart. Although 39km away to the south this is a fantastic place for anyone interested in history with a whole variety of things to see and do along with a variety off shows.
- O’Gliss Park – O’Gliss Park is a fantastic water park filled to the brim with water slides, chutes and rides offering thrill seekers the time of their lives. Located 45 minutes drive from the campsite, the park is a little further away but well worth the visit. Families will especially love splashing around and having fun.
- Parc des Dunes – Parc des Dunes is at Brem-sur-Mer just 15 minutes away and is another fun leisure park offering a whole variety of rides, slides and fun for all the family.
Book Camping Village de la Guyonniere
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Village de la Guyonniere is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.Book your holiday