Camping Zagarella campsite is located in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Zagarella is a family friendly campsite which is set within a pine forest on the outskirts of St-Jean-de-Monts.
Well maintained and beautifully presented this is a campsite that’s run by a family with families in mind catering for all different ages and requirements.
One thing that’s great about the Vendee region of France is the quality and number of useful cycle tracks. From Camping Zagarella you will have access to cycle tracks that take you to the beaches or to St-Jean-de-Monts. Furthermore the forest provides the perfect place to relax with many trails just right for walking and spending an afternoon having fun in the woods.
Although not next to the beach Camping Zagarella is a mere 3km from the nearest stretch of sand. The beach at St-Jean-de-Monts is backed by the promenade and is made of golden sand and stretches out for over 8km. There is plenty of parking along the promenade and there’s also plenty of space on the beach which ensures that although the resort is busy, you’ll always be able to find your own bit of personal space where you can sunbathe, build sandcastles, play on the sand and swim in the sea.
At the heart of camping Zagarella is its fantastic swimming pool complex. People of all ages and abilities are enchanted into the water by this superb aquatic park. Featuring both indoor and outdoor heated pools, a paddling pool with games and equipment for youngsters, jacuzzi and a great array of water slides including a brilliant light spacebowl, there really is something here for everyone.
Campsite activities and facilities
To compliment the fantastic swimming pool Camping Zagarella also features a great range of on site activities including multi sports area, table tennis, gym, tennis, boules, archery, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Zagarella campsite include WIFI, restaurant, take away, bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Zagarella includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Zagarella including:
- Planete Sauvage – A great family day out, Planete Sauvage is a wildlife park where you can see a whole variety of different animals from around the globe.
- Atlantic Toboggan – If you love water parks and the swimming pool complex at Camping Zagarella isn’t enough then try Atlantic Toboggan, you won’t be disappointed.
- Feeling Forest – The Feeling Forest at Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is a tree top adventure course which offers a range of different courses for different age groups. Along with the tree course you’ll also find paint balling and karting there.
- St-Jean-de-Monts – St-Jean-De-Monts is a pleasant seaside resort which offers a great range of activities and things to see and do. The beach is fantastic and the range of shops, bars and restaurants are excellent.
- Puy du Fou – If you love theme parks then you have to visit Puy du Fou. Classed as one of the best theme parks in the world this is a must see for history fanatics.
Book Camping Zagarella
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Zagarella is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.Book your holiday