Campsite le Clos Virgile is located in Serignan-Plage in the Languedoc region of France.
Campsite le Clos Virgile
Campsite le Clos Virgile is a beautiful 4 star wooded campsite that lies within 5 hectares of grounds within the natural protected site of Les Orpellieres on the outskirts of Serignan-Plage.
The owners of this fabulous campsite clearly work hard to ensure it has been well landscaped and is also well kept. The abundance of plants, flowers and trees ensures that you not only have a pleasant place to stay during you holiday but that you also have some welcome shade from the warm summer sun.
Although Campsite le Clos Virgile is on the outskirts of Serignan-Plage don’t think that this means you won’t be near the beach. Around 400m away from the site and 5 minutes by foot, you’ll find the glorious beaches which make this part of France so popular with holidaymakers.
The beach is wide, long, backed by dunes and stretches out for miles in either direction. Highly popular with families of all ages, the beach has plenty of space and is an ideal place for you to relax or have fun with a spot of sunbathing, swimming, playing games or building sandcastles.
If you’d rather stay a little closer to home then don’t worry as Campsite le Clos Virgile offers a fantastic alternative to the beach with its brilliant swimming pool complex. Boasting a large outdoor swimming pool, a smaller covered heated pool, two children’s paddling pools, two jacuzzis and a massive water slide, you’re sure to have a fun time.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite le Clos Virgile is not only in a brilliant location, it also offers a comprehensive range of activities and facilities on site.
On site activities at Campsite le Clos Virgile include aqua gym, multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, crazy golf, boules, a playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campsite le Clos Virgile include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite le Clos Virgile includes a range of 2 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campsite le Clos Virgile.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite le Clos Virgile including:
- Cap d’Agde – Cap d’Agde is known locally as the little St Tropez due to its lovely port and fantastic selection of yachts and boats and the stunning array of shops, bars and restaurants that line the marina area.
- Euro Park – Euro Park is the fun fair that’s only open during the evening from 8pm until 1am. Not far from the campsite, the park offers a whole variety of rides and activities for people of all ages.
- Roquebrun – Roquebrun is a picturesque town that lies along the River Orb in the Herault. Truly spectacular, many people visit just for the views but there are also lots of canoe and kayak trips available along the river.
- Beziers Aventure – Beziers Aventure is a fantastic treetop adventure course where children and adults of all ages can have a great deal of fun climbing, swinging and sliding through the trees. There’s a whole range of different courses for a variety of ages and abilities.
- Aqualand – Aqualand is a fantastic water park located at Agde which offers visitors the chance to have a great deal of fun and excitement on some of the best water slides in the area.
Book Campsite le Clos Virgile
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campsite le Clos Virgile is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY