Campsite le Petit Mousse is located in Vias-Plage in the Languedoc region of France.
Campsite le Petit Mousse
Campsite le Petit Mousse is a fantastic 3 star family friendly campsite not only occupying a fantastic position in the South of France but also offering lots to do both nearby and also on site.
The campsite is extremely well looked after and beautifully landscaped with tropical styled trees and plants in abundance providing a degree of opulence and that makes you feel like you’re in paradise.
Located in an extremely popular area, the campsite offers visitors a whole wealth of places to visit. Many of the local towns including Vias, Beziers, Agde, Serignan and Valras-Plage offer a great deal of activities and attractions which are suitable for all ages and budgets, ensuring that you have a truly memorable holiday.
One of the great things about Campsite le Petit Mousse is its close proximity to the wonderful Mediterranean sea and the beaches the line its shores. The campsite has direct access to a lovely little beach where you can relax on the soft golden sand. Within walking distance of the campsite are a number of other, larger beaches which literally stretch out for miles and miles.
Whether you like a swimming pool complex for its sunbathing, swimming or fun factor you won’t be disappointed by the pool complex at Campsite le Petit Mousse. The amazing large aquatic area has a Californian styled pool with plunge pool, children’s pool, rocky areas, bridges, tunnels, islands, sunbathing areas with shades and several fantastic water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite le Petit Mousse benefits from a brilliant location and fantastic pool complex but it also offers a comprehensive range of activities and facilities on site.
On site activities at Campsite le Petit Mousse include a multi sports area, table tennis, football, volleyball, basketball, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Campsite le Petit Mousse include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite le Petit Mousse includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite le Petit Mousse including:
- St Guilhem le Desert – One of the most photographed and painted villages in the region, St Guilhem le Desert is a inspiring medieval village that’s classed as one of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Euro Park – The largest fairground in France, Euro Park is a brilliant place for a family night out if you loves rides and attractions. Open from 8pm until late, Euro Park is extremely popular in summer months.
- Roquebrun – A lovely picturesque town that lies along the River Orb in the Herault department. Roquebrun is truly spectacular and well worth visiting for the views but there are also lots of canoe and kayak trips available along the river.
- Beziers Aventure – Beziers Aventure is a fantastic treetop adventure course where children and adults of all ages can have a great deal of fun climbing, swinging and sliding through the trees. There’s a whole range of different courses for a variety of ages and abilities.
- Aqualand – A short distance away from the campsite, Aqualand is a fantastic family day out and although really busy during summer months this brilliant water park is not to be missed.
Book Campsite le Petit Mousse
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campsite le Petit Mousse is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY