Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes is located in Clapiers in the Languedoc region of France.
Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes
Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes is part of the Sandaya chain of campsites that lies within a lovely 8 hectare woodland just to the north of Montpellier.
This fantastic 4 star quality campsite is situated in a beautiful area offering the benefits of being on the outskirts of all the action without having the hustle and bustle that you find in some resorts in the South of France.
Located between the land and the sea means that you have the freedom to explore some of the wonderful natural sights whilst still being close enough to make the most of the seaside resorts and beaches.
The centre of Montpellier lies a little under 6 km away and offers everything that you could possibly want, from its rich culture, history and gastronomy to its pleasant shops, bars and attractions.
For those that crave the beach, you can find a fantastic example at Carnon-Plage which lies just 17km away. During summer months the campsite also puts on a free shuttle bus service to the beach to ensure your holiday is as relaxed as possible. The beach is long, sandy and perfect for families of all ages whether you plan to sunbathe, swim, build sandcastles or have fun.
The swimming pool complex at Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes is truly outstanding. Covering an area exceeding 1200m2, you’ll find a lagoon styled pool, additional swimming pools and children’s pool, splash water jet area for younger children, waterfalls, river, several fantastic slides and of course lots of sunbathing areas. It’s a fantastic aquatic area which will leave you wanting for nothing.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes offers a comprehensive range of activities and facilities on site to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes include a multi sports area, football, basketball, boules, tennis, mini golf, table tennis, fitness area and playground.
Facilities available at Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes including:
- St Guilhem le Desert – One of the most visited, photographed and painted villages in the region of Herault, St Guilhem le Desert is a inspiring medieval village that’s classed as one of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Montpellier – Montpellier is a lovely place to visit with a whole host of culture and history which is right on your doorstep. Bars, cafes, restaurants, architecture, is all there in abundance just waiting for you to discover.
- Montpellier Zoo – The zoo at Montpellier is brilliant for families of all ages due to the number of animals that you can see there from all around the globe, such as tigers, giraffes, tapirs, big cats, bears, reptiles and much more.
- Nimes – Nimes was an important outpost during Roman times and as such boasts a whole variety or Roman monuments such as the amphitheatre, temple and tower. The town also boasts one of the oldest city parks in France.
- Millau Viaduct – Although some distance away, the Millau Viaduct is one of the best sightseeing spots in the South of France. Standing taller than the Eiffel Tower, the viaduct has impressive views far across the countryside in all directions.
Book Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campsite Le Plein Air de Chenes is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY