Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages is located in Chatelaillon-Plage in the Charente-Maritime region of France.
Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages
Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages as its name suggests is a lovely pirate themed campsite that’s within a stones throw of the pleasant seaside resort of Chatelaillon-Plage.
Ideal for children, at the entrance to the campsite and overlooking the swimming pool you’ll find an enormous galleon which will set their minds and imagination on fire with dreams of pirates and their swashbuckling adventures.
Lying within an area of around 4.5 hectares this leafy campsite provides the perfect location for a family camping holiday. Those looking to utilise the children’s activities will find that the pirate theme continues with their mascot Jack the pirate bear.
The nearby resort of Chatelaillon-Plage is highly popular and offers everything you could possibly need whilst on holiday. Boulevard de la Republique is tree lined and is very pleasant with a whole variety of shops and amenities present. Restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, banks and much more is available all within a short distance.
Around 300m away from Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages you’ll find a lovely sandy beach. Heading all the way along the coast in front of Chatelaillon-Plage, the beach is covered in soft sand and is perfect for a day out.
The on-site swimming pool complex at Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages isn’t as large as some others in the area however it still offers two heated swimming pools and plenty of sunbathing areas.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages include a multi sports ground, table tennis, volleyball, football, basketball, driving range, archery, outdoor gym, playground, cycle hire and boules.
Facilities available at Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages including:
- La Rochelle – A lovely city with plenty to see and do for all the family, La Rochelle is a place that is definitely worthwhile visiting. The entrance to the port boasts two medieval towers and the city boasts a whole variety of museums, shops, bars and restaurants.
- La Rochelle Aquarium – Prepare to be amazed as you travel through this fantastic attraction and discover over 12000 marine animals which live within the 3 million litres of seawater within the aquarium. Sharks, turtles, lion fish and octopus are just some of the fantastic species that you could see.
- Fort Boyard – A fort constructed in the early 19th century which is now home to the famous Fort Boyard TV gameshow. This stunning oval shaped fort quickly became obsolete and although it’s not possible to visit there are a variety of boat trips where you can sail around the outside.
- Rochefort – If you’re anyway interested in maritime history then this is the place to visit. Along with the Musee National de la Marine, you’ll also find a replica of the Hermoine which sailed across the Atlantic to America in 1780 and much much more.
- Vertigo Parc Aventure – Based on the outskirts of La Rochelle, Vertigo Parc is filled with exciting activities for all the family. Laser tag, a range of tree top adventure courses, mini golf and archery tag await you at this fantastic site.
Book Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campsite le Village Corsaire des Deux Plages is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY