Campsite les Bords de Loue is located in Parcey in the Jura region of France along the banks of the river Loue.
Campsite les Bords de Loue
Campsite les Bords de Loue is a lovely family friendly campsite that gets its name from the fact it’s alongside the river Loue. Set on a strip of land between the river and the canal the campsite covers approximately 17 hectares with woodland on one side and open space on the other which offers plenty of space to relax and have fun.
If there’s one thing you’ll notice about Campsite les Bords de Loue it’s how green everything looks. The campsite grounds are clearly well maintained with a variety of trees, shrubs, plants and flowers everywhere you look which is very relaxing.
One of the best things about Campsite les Bords de Loue is its river setting. The campsite has its own pebble beach and the waters around the beach are very shallow and don’t really have much of a current so are perfect for children. There are plenty of things to do on the river including kayaking, canoeing and fishing and of course with the low currents and shallow waters children can safely swim, skim stones and build dams.
As a region, the Jura is highly popular with those looking to explore the great outdoors. The stunning natural environment makes the perfect place for those more active families who want to get out and enjoy all nature has to offer. Located a short distance from the campsite is the Foret de Chaux which is the second largest forest in France. There are an endless number of walking, hiking and cycling routes throughout the forest which will keep you busy.
Although you have the private beach for swimming, Campsite les Bords de Loue also offers a fantastic little swimming pool area which includes a heated family pool, toddlers pool and some slides. The pool is great for families and an ideal place to relax following a long day of fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite les Bords de Loue offers a good range of activities and facilities on site which are perfect for a family camping holiday.
Activities available at Campsite les Bords de Loue include the swimming pool area, a playground, volleyball court, multi sports field, boules, table tennis, tennis, mini golf, pony rides, cycle hire, karting, canoeing, kayaking and fishing.
Facilities available at Campsite les Bords de Loue include WIFI, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, snack bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite les Bords de Loue includes 1 and 2 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campsite les Bords de Loue.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite les Bords de Loue including:
- Besancon – If you love history and fine architecture then Besancon is the place for you. Stunning buildings are everywhere but don’t forget to visit the citadel which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Dijon – Dijon is a superb city with plenty of history, culture and gastronomy to enjoy. The centre of the city boasts a wonderful 13th Century gothic church and plenty of narrow medieval cobbled streets.
- Dole – Dole is an ancient town with its history dating back to the 11th Century. Around the town you’ll find a variety of interesting historical sights including the church and the birthplace and museum of Louis Pasteur.
- Geneva – Although Geneva is 2 hours drive away if you have the time you’d be silly to not visit this wonderful Swiss city. It truly is stunning and there is so much to see and do that you won’t be disappointed.
- Lac de Chour – Lac de Chour is a water sports enthusiasts dream. A whole variety of different waters sports are available at the lake throughout the year.
Book Campsite les Bords de Loue
Book your camping holiday in France at Campsite les Bourds de Loue, choosing one of the following options:.