Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu is located in Givrand in the Vendee region of France near to Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu
Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu is a lovely 5 star campsite that sits within 7 hectares of grounds within the countryside just to the south of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
The campsite is part of the Capfun group of campsites which means that Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu boasts not only a great location but also a great range of activities and facilities on site.
This fantastic family friendly campsite is well designed and maintained with plenty of luscious green trees and colourful plants to help you feel relaxed. The swimming pool complex at Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu is exceptional boasting a heated indoor pool, an outdoor pool, paddling pool for smaller children with a slide, a wading pool with fantastic pirate play ship with slide and 3 larger water slides with a brilliant crazy cone slide. If you love swimming pools and water slides then you won’t be disappointed by a holiday at Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu.
If you’re more of a beach lover then don’t worry as the nearest beach is approximately 2km away and can be reached by foot, bicycle or car fairly easily. The beach is long and sandy and stretches out for over 5km
Givrand town centre is around 600m away from the campsite and is quickly reached on foot. There are a few shops in Givrand which are great for all the necessities. For those looking for larger shops and supermarkets the nearby town of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie will provide everything you need along with it’s weekly markets which are also well worthwhile visiting.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu provides a good range of activities and facilities on site to ensure you have a pleasurable stay.
The on site activities at Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu include sports tournaments and competitions, multi sports ground, boules, tennis, mini golf, playground, bouncy castle, cinema, table tennis and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu campsite include WIFI, bar, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, bar, mini market, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu including:
- Brem-sur-Mer – Brem-sur-Mer was once a port which now lies several kilometres inland. Within the town you’ll find some pleasant buildings and streets but the town is most popular as a beach resort.
- Parc des Dunes – A brilliant leisure park located at Brem-sur-Mer with a variety of rides, slides and games for all ages. Parc des Dunes is open from April until September and is also reasonably priced.
- Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie – The nearby town is an old fishing port which now boasts an interesting variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and a brilliant beach. Weekly markets also take place throughout the year.
- La-Roche-sur-Yon – The Vendee capital boasts a whole range of things to see and do including theatres, gardens, historical buildings, museums and sporting activities.
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts – Although a little further away, Saint-Jean-de-Monts is a fantastic seaside resort that boasts plenty of great beaches with safe bathing areas.
Book Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campsite Les Dauphins Bleu is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday