Campsite les Embruns is located in Lege-Cap-Ferret in the Gironde region of France.
Campsite les Embruns
Campsite les Embruns lies within 20 hectares of woodland in the heart of the Cap Ferret Peninsula near to the Arcachon Bay.
Offering the best of both worlds, Campsite les Embruns is just 700m from the bay and around 7km from the stunning Atlantic Ocean giving you plenty of opportunity to enjoy the warm waters and the variety of water sports on offer locally.
Whether you’re looking for a campsites with plenty of activities or somewhere from which you can explore the Gironde region, Campsite les Embruns is suitable for both.
There are lots of fantastic places to visit nearby which can easily be reached by car.
On the other hand the area boasts a vast number of cycle tracks and trails so if your feeling little more energetic we suggest you hire a bike or take your own and get out and explore.
The nearest beach is just 700m away on the Arcachon Bay where you can sit, relax and enjoy the water, fish or take part in a variety of water sports. For the stunning Atlantic beaches however you’ll need to travel a little further over to the coast. Under 7km away you’ll discover what makes this region of France so popular when you stumble onto a sandy beach that stretches out for miles in either direction. Perfect for a family day out, the beach has lots of sand and equally lots of space allowing you to find your own spot and have some fun.
Back at Campsite les Embruns you’ll find a great swimming pool complex that includes two large swimming pools, a children’s pool, jacuzzi, water play area, slides and sun terrace area for sun bathing.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite les Embruns offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campsite les Embruns include a multi sports ground, archery, gym, football, basketball;, volleyball, boules, table tennis, wellness area, diving lessons, mini golf, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campsite les Embruns include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, take away, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite les Embruns includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite les Embruns including:
- Lac de Lacanau – Around 5 miles long the Lac de Lacanau is to the north of the campsite and highly popular with families. There are a vast number of water sports available including, swimming, windsurfing, sailing, fishing, canoeing and much more.
- Arcachon – A lovely town on the Arcachon bay where stunning sailing clubs and houses sit alongside quaint fishing cottages. Famous for its sea food and oysters, Arcachon is a perfect place to spend the day or evening exploring and eating!
- Dune du Pilat – Climb the largest sand dune in Europe and get a birds eye view of the surrounding areas. Don’t forget your camera and your swimmers as the beach is also fantastic.
- Zoo de Bassin D’Arcachon – Within a stones throw of the campsite you can take a look at some really fascinating animals in this 22 hectare zoo. White tigers, white wolves and white lions are just some of the amazing animals that call the zoo home.
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux is a fantastic city to visit boasting some lovely historical monuments such as Saint Andre Cathedral, the Grand Theatre and the Place de la Bourse, not to mention having the longest shopping street in Europe.
Book Campsite les Embruns
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY