Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes is located in Veules-les-Roses in the Seine-Maritime department of Normandy.
Camping Seasonova Les Mouettes
Camping Seasonova Les Mouettes is a small pleasant campsite that covers an area of just under 4 hectares. It really is the perfect holiday location for those not wishing to travel too far from their chosen ferry port. Dieppe lies just 25km to the east where you can use the Newhaven to Dieppe route, Le Havre is 81km to the west where you can use the Portsmouth to Le Havre route and Calais is only 200km to the east where you can use the ever popular Dover to Calais route.
Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes occupies a wonderful location overlooking the sea and the coastal village of Veules-les-Roses. This pretty village is located right next to the beach and boasts some lovely small shops, restaurants and cafes which makes it the perfect place to relax.
One of the great things about the campsite is that it’s in a great location from which you can explore the wonders of Normandy. There’s so much to do and see around the area, it’s not surprising that Normandy is so popular.
The beach is only 300m away from the campsite and can be walked to very easily in only a matter of minutes. Mostly shingle at high tide, at low tide the sea reveals a lovely sandy beach which is perfect for making sandcastles, sunbathing and having fun. Behind the beach you’ll find some huge white chalk cliffs which stretch out for miles on either side of the village and look truly stunning.
If you’re looking for a small campsite with a pool then Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes could be for you. Boasting a covered heated pool, toddlers pool and sun terrace you’ll have plenty of space to sit back and relax whilst the kids splash around and have fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes include playgrounds, bouncy castle, multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, boules, a gym and spa area.
Facilities available at Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes include WIFI, snack bar, bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes includes 2 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes including:
- Dieppe – Dieppe is a fantastic port that is filled with maritime history with a variety explorers having left from the port in years gone by. You’ll also find a lovely Chateau at Dieppe to explore along with its many museums and exhibitions.
- Rouen – Rouen is Normandy’s cultural and historical capital having a whole host of places to explore. Shops, museums, stunning architecture, you’ll find it all in abundance in Rouen just waiting to be explored.
- Fecamp – Fecamp is a very picturesque seaside port that is surrounded by some of the highest cliffs along the Alabaster Coast. Famous for its Benedictine abbey and the liquor that’s been produced there for centuries, a visit to Le Palais Benedictine is well worthwhile.
- Le Havre – Le Havre is filled with architecture that is unlike anything else seen in France due to being almost completely destroyed during WW2. This interesting port now boasts UNESCO World Heritage status, has a brilliant art museum and should definitely be explored.
- Etretat – Etretat is an old fishing village which is famous for its chalk cliffs which include three natural archways that are truly stunning. The village also boasts a historic timber framed market which houses some lovely boutiques and the Notre Dame church which has some Commonwealth graves in its cemetery.
Book Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes
Book your camping holiday in France at Campsite Seasonova Les Mouettes, choosing one of the following options: