Campsite Village des Meuniers is located in Dompierre-les-Ormes in the Burgundy region of France.
Campsite Village des Meuniers
Campsite Village des Meuniers is a small but fantastic campsite that lies deep in the heart of the beautiful Burgundy countryside. Set within 4 hectares of grounds on a hill, views of the stunning green valley below are absolutely amazing.
One thing that the Burgundy region is famous for is its remarkable landscapes and at Campsite Village des Meuniers it’s one thing that you really won’t be short of. The campsite is exceptionally well maintained with plenty of pleasant flowers, trees and shrubs all around and the lovely surrounding countryside can be viewed from pretty much anywhere on site.
The village centre is a little under 1km away from the campsite and offers everything that you may need whilst staying at the campsite such as a bank, pharmacy and variety of small shops.
If you’re looking for a little peace and relaxation then you really couldn’t do much better than Campsite Village des Meuniers. The lovely countryside is excellent for those who like to laze around as much as it is for those who want to explore the area by walking or cycling.
Although there’s no beach anywhere near to the campsite, it does boast a rather nice swimming pool complex including 2 heated swimming pools and also a family water slide.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite Village des Meuniers may be small but it’s a small campsite that packs a punch when it comes to on site activities and facilities.
On site activities at Campsite Village des Meuniers include crazy golf, multi sports field, tennis, table tennis, fishing pond, pony trekking, boules, playground, trampoline and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campsite Village des Meuniers campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, animation team, grocery shop, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite Village des Meuniers includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campsite Village des Meuniers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite Village des Meuniers including:
- Cluny – Cluny boasts a vast amount or architectural history with a Benedictine abbey and many other medieval buildings being present. You’ll also find the museum of art and archaeology very interesting.
- Charolles – Aptly nicknamed Little Venice due to it’s vast number of gateways and bridges, the city boasts some wonderful rivers along with the stunning priory and castle, all of which make this pretty city worth visiting.
- Touroparc – A brilliant zoo and leisure park where you can see a whole variety of different animals from across 5 continents. With in excess of 800 animals from species such as giraffes, elephants and tigers, you’re sure to have a great time.
- Brancion – Brancion is an old feudal village which sits on a ridge overlooking two massive ravines. The old castle is a stunning sight and makes for some fantastic photo opportunities.
- Macon – Macon is the perfect place to spend a few hours exploring. Plenty of museums, old building, shops, restaurants, cafes and bars await you in this fantastic city.
Book Campsite Village des Meuniers
Book your camping holiday in France at Campsite Village des Meuniers, choosing one of the following options: