Domaine de Dugny campsite is located in Onzain in the Loir-et-Cher department of the Loire a stones throw from the Loire River.
Domaine de Dugny
Domaine de Dugny is owned by Siblu and as such not only benefits from great activities and facilities but is also in a great location.
This pleasant family friendly campsite covers 15 hectares and is set within wonderfully landscaped grounds which are surrounded by woodland and fields. The old farm buildings have been used superbly in housing some of the campsite facilities bringing a real quaintness and traditional feel to it.
Domaine de Dugny is an ideal family holiday location. There are plenty of things to keep all ages and all members of the family busy. From the swimming pool and on site lake to the abundance of activities on offer throughout the site, you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
The main focal point of Domaine de Dugny however is its swimming pool complex. Its indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, paddling pool, slides, counter current swimming pool and patio seating area are perfect for all ages and abilities.
The campsite is in the heart of the Loire Valley and just minutes from the Loire river meaning that it is the perfect base from which you can explore all the region has to offer. The huge number of stunning Chateau in the surrounding area means you certainly won’t get bored.
Campsite activities and facilities
As we’ve already stated the facilities and activities on offer at Domaine de Dugny are second to none.
On site activities at Domaine de Dugny include the fantastic swimming pool complex, table tennis, tennis, multi sport pitch, volleyball, boules, archery, pedal karts, fishing, pedalos, mini golf, canoeing, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Domaine de Dugny campsite include WIFI, restaurant, take away, pizzeria, bar, take away, snack bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Domaine de Dugny including:
- Touraine Aquarium – The aquarium at Touraine is perfect for children and the touch tank is very popular. Plenty of different sea creatures can be seen here including sharks.
- Zooparc Beauval – Zooparc Beauval is one of the best zoos in Europe. With over 4000 animals of different species you’ll more than likely run out of time when visiting this fantastic place.
- Chateau Chambord – Chateau Chambord is a must see on a visit to the Loire Valley. It is simply one of the best Chateau in France!
- Blois – Blois is a beautiful royal town that boasts a wonderful range of stunning historical buildings, squares and streets one of the best being the towns Chateau.
- Tours – Tours is a stunning medieval town offering plenty for visitors to do including a number of museums, gardens, attractive architecture and pleasant restaurants, cafes, bars and shops to visit.
Book Domaine de Dugny
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Domaine de Dugny is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY