Domaine de Kerlann campsite is located in Pont Aven in the Brittany region of France.
Domaine de Kerlann
Domaine de Kerlann is a member of the Siblu Villages group of campsites and as such not only benefits from a brilliant range of activities and facilities but also a fantastic location.
Set within 16 hectares of wooded parkland, this large, stunning family friendly campsite is the perfect place for a camping holiday in France.
Domaine de Kerlann occupies a wonderful position in the countryside on the outskirts of Pont Aven and only 7km away from the nearby beaches of Raguenes. This means that you have the best of all words with the stunning Brittany coastline nearby, plenty of countryside and space to explore and a nearby towns with plenty of things to see and do.
Pont Aven is most famous for and popular with art lovers from around the globe due to the fact a specific group of artists worked in the area. These artists included Paul Gauguin, Emile Bernard and Paul Serusier. Today artists still work from and visit Pont Aven and you’ll find a museum, gallery and variety of shops and art galleries where you can buy some of their products.
As we’ve already said the nearby beach of Raguenes Plage is around 7km away. A lovely beach with lots of soft sand, families have an awful lot of fun, swimming and playing here.
One of the best activities available at Domaine de Kerlann is the stunning water park. Two outdoor heated swimming pools including slides provide ample chance to get wet and have fun whilst the indoor heated pool and slides provides a great alternative to being outside. Add to this the fantastic splash zone which gives all and sundry a good old soaking and you find yourself with a brilliant place to have fun with the family.
Campsite activities and facilities
Domaine de Kerlann campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Domaine de Kerlann campsite include a health spa, gym, archery, multi sports area, football, volleyball, basketball, mini golf, boules, table tennis, tennis, playgrounds and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Domaine de Kerlann campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Domaine de Kerlann campsite including:
- Concarneau – Concarneau is one of the jewels of Brittany with the stunning walled fortified old town drawing tourists to visit from far and wide. The ancient port is still one of the key French fishing ports with a vast array of boats bringing in their catch on a daily basis. Make sure you try some of local produce at one of the many restaurants.
- Brest – Brest lies to the north of the campsite and has one of France’s most stunning natural harbours. The old naval port is now home to the National Marine Museum which is housed in the chateau and other things to see include the stunning Oceanopolis aquarium which is one of the best in France.
- Quimper – The old capital of the department, Quimper is the oldest town in Brittany. The town is known for its stunning historic timber framed houses, St Corentin Cathedral, the Musee des Beaux arts and its vast number of shops.
- Pont Aven – A small yet pleasant town that’s full to the brim with natural beauty and charm. Painted by some of the master artists, Pont Aven is a pleasure to walk around with water mills, vegetation, rivers and boats in abundance. It’s hardly surprising so many people visit every year.
- Lorient – Lorient is home to a brilliant attraction for those interested in Naval history. The submarine base in Lorient is open to the public and during WW2 it was home to the German U-Boats. This fascinating place has many artefacts and displays along with a decommissioned French Submarine that can be boarded.
Book Domaine de Kerlann
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY