Domaine des Coquelicots campsite is located in Royan in the Charente-Maritime region of France.
Domaine des Coquelicots
Domaine des Coquelicots campsite is located just 2.5km from the centre of one of the most popular seaside resorts in the area, Royan.
Royan has for some time been one of the most popular seaside resorts in the Charente Maritime and it’s not hard to see why. Boasting its own micro climate and seeing a large amount of sun during the year, tourists flock to the area to make use of the fantastic beaches.
Exceedingly well maintained, Domaine des Coquelicots is very popular with families offering not only a brilliant location but also a great range of on-site facilities and activities.
The nearest beach to Domaine des Coquelicots campsite is just 3km away. The main beach at Royan however, La Grande Conche, is probably one of the best in the area, consisting of a wide sandy cove. The beach stretches out for around 2km and even boasts an area for children with a variety of activities.
Those looking for a campsite with good swimming pool area will simply love the complex at Domaine des Coquelicots campsite. Boasting both an indoor and outdoor heated pool, paddling pool for children, water slides and a fantastic space bowl slide you really will have a fantastic time here.
Campsite activities and facilities
Domaine des Coquelicots campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Domaine des Coquelicots campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, bouncy castle, mini golf, boules, table tennis and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Domaine des Coquelicots campsite include WIFI, restaurant, pizzeria, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Domaine des Coquelicots campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Domaine des Coquelicots campsite including:
- Palmyre Zoo – If you’re looking for a fun day out for the family then a trip to one of the most famous zoos in France should be on the cards. The zoo boasts a whole variety of different animals and even has specific seal and bird shows daily.
- Planet Exotica – Planet Exotica is home to a variety of different reptiles including snakes, crocodiles, lizards and turtles. You’ll also find a mini farm on-site where you can pet some animals and around 50 dinosaur artefacts and even some replica dinosaurs.
- Luna Park – A fantastic fun fair with plenty of great attractions and rides for all the family. Luna Park is open every evening from 8pm and will provide you with a great evening of fun and excitement.
- Indian Forest – A fantastic outdoor adventure centre, Indian Forest offers a variety of exciting tree top adventure courses for a variety of ages and abilities. If you’ve got a little monkey that loves climbing then this is the place to go.
- Regulus Troglodyte Caves – On the banks of the estuary you’ll find white cliffs where men made their homes. Originally carved out by nature, the caves were enlarged to become homes. Tours of the caves are available daily lasting around 45 minutes in total.
Book Domaine des Coquelicots
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Domaine des Coquelicots is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY