Domaine des Naiades campsite is located in Port Grimaud in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Domaine des Naiades
Domaine des Naiades is a lovely wooded campsite that occupies a fabulous position in the hills of the Massif des Maures in the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
Overlooking the modern resort of Port Grimaud, Domaine des Naiades is located in the Var area of the Cote d’Azur. The Var is one of the most beautiful parts of the south of France with luscious green plants and pine trees adorning the land as it drifts down to the beautiful golden sand and blue sea.
The campsite makes the most of this beautiful landscape with a plethora of pine trees, beautifully coloured plants and bushes laid out to not only give shade from the summer sun but to also provide you with a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere.
One of the things that makes this part of France so popular is the abundance of fabulous beaches. The nearest beach to Domaine des Naiades is only around 900m away. This will take you around 10-15 minutes to walk to and believe us when we tell you that it’s well worth the effort. Long, covered in soft golden sand sloping gently into the clear blue water, the beach is a fabulous day for a family day out.
There are plenty of fantastic activities that you can enjoy at the beach from simply sunbathing, building sandcastles and swimming to snorkelling, fishing and a stunning range of water sports.
If you’re more into swimming pools then you simply must stay at Domaine des Naiades. Boasting a children’s pool with mini slide, a brilliant sun terrace for sunbathing, 2 fantastic slides for fun and excitement and an olympic sized swimming pool, you’re sure to have a fantastic time splashing around.
Campsite activities and facilities
Domaine des Naiades campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Domaine des Naiades campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, archery, boules, a playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Domaine des Naiades campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Domaine des Naiades campsite including:
- Port Grimaud – Within walking distance of the campsite Port Grimaud dates back only to the 1960’s and is now more commonly known as “little Venice” due to its mass of canals and piazzas. Take a walk and enjoy some lovely views, cafes, bars, restaurants and of course the weekly market.
- Saint Tropez – You could make the short journey to Saint Tropez by road but when you’re entering a place well renowned for the rich and famous why not instead head across the bay in a boat or yacht. A beautiful old village with expensive cars and yachts makes Saint Tropez a brilliant day out.
- Azur Park – Azur Park is a great theme park at Port Cogolin that boasts 35 rides and attractions. Open from 8pm until the early hours you can ride the roller coaster, play some games or have a go at mini golf.
- Aqualand – If you’re into the thrills and excitement of a fabulous water park then look no further than Aqualand. Located at Frejus a short distance up the coast, Aqualand is a great day out for all the family with a brilliant range of water slides, chutes and pools.
- Sainte-Maxime – If you’re looking for stunning beaches, beautiful views and plenty of great food and drink then head on over to Sainte-Maxime where you’ll find all three in abundance.
Book Domaine des Naiades
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY