Dunes et Soleil campsite is located in Marseillan-Plage in the Languedoc region of France.
Dunes et Soleil
Dunes et Soleil is a small yet wonderful family friendly campsite which benefits from direct access to a fantastic beach.
Aptly named “Dunes and Sun”, the campsite is well sheltered by a wild sand dune with the beautiful Mediterranean sea located on the other side. Beyond the sand dune, the sea can be heard lapping gently against the shore making it an ideal holiday location for beach loving families.
The beach itself is vast with golden sand stretching out for as far as the eye can see in either direction. This massive expanse of beach is perfect for swimming, relaxing in the sun, playing games and of course building sandcastles.
Dunes et Soleil is a brilliant campsite for families, whether you’re looking for a quiet and peaceful holiday location or whether you’re looking to get a bit more out of your campsite.
The nearby Marseillan-Plage is a bustling seaside resort which offers a vast array of different things to see and do. Restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and discos can be found within this brilliant resort offering a variety of evening entertainment and more importantly places to eat.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a stunning swimming pool complex then Dunes et Soleil won’t be for you. Due to it’s brilliant beachside location, swimming facilities at the campsite are limited. There’s a lovely paddling pool for toddlers and also a couple of water slide for all ages but no large family swimming pool on site.
Campsite activities and facilities
Dunes et Soleil is a smaller campsite and as such the on site activities and facilities are limited compared to larger campsites.
On site activities at Dunes et Soleil include table tennis, gym, boules and a playground.
Facilities available at Dunes et Soleil include WIFI, takeaway, bar, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Dunes et Soleil campsite includes a range of tents that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Dunes et Soleil campsite including:
- Aqualand Cap d’Agde – If you really can’t be without a dip in the pool or the thrills of rushing down a water slide then take a trip to Aqualand. Located just 9km away this fantastic water park will provide a brilliant day out for all the family.
- Agd’ Aventure – A brilliant family day out Agd’ Aventure is a fantastic tree top adventure course which boasts fantastic views over the sea. With a variety of different courses available you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
- Cap d’Agde Aquarium – A lovely little aquarium that’s filled with fish from the Mediterranean and turtles, making it an ideal place to chill out with the children for a morning or afternoon.
- Sete – Sete is a lagoon side town which is well known as being the French version of Venice with a variety of canals and bridges. A very picturesque place to visit, there are plenty of stunning photo opportunities here.
- Luna Park – Luna Park is a brilliant theme park, less than 8km away from the campsite with a fantastic array of rides and attractions for all the family.
Book Dunes et Soleil
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Dunes et Soleil is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY