Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage campsite is located in Concarneau in the Brittany region of France.
Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage
Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage is a stunning 4 star quality campsite that lies within a little over 5 hectares of pleasantly landscaped and well maintained grounds a stones throw from Concarneau.
This wonderfully peaceful campsite occupies a truly stunning location and it’s hardly surprising that it is so popular as the Cabellou Peninsula on which the campsite lies looks right out across one of the most picturesque bays in the whole of Brittany towards Concarneau.
If you’d like to get out and explore the area surrounding Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage, we’d recommend either getting out on bike or foot. The GR34 coastal footpath is perfect for exploring the many coves, harbours and beaches that make this area so special.
The campsites fantastic location also means that along with the views you get the benefit of a brilliant beach. A small path from Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage leads you directly onto Plage de la Belle Etoile where you’ll find plenty of sand to enjoy and rock pools to explore. For the more adventurous amongst you, canoes and kayaks can be rented from the campsite and the bay also provides ample opportunity for other activities such as fishing, diving and sailing.
Although a peaceful retreat for your holiday, Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage also provides a wealth of activities on site to keep the more adventurous happy. The beautiful lagoon styled heated pool comes with a selection of water slides which will keep the children happy for hours on end and the surrounding patio areas are great for relaxing in the summer sun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage campsite include a playground, bouncy castle, volleyball, boules, badminton and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage campsite include WIFI, pizzeria, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage campsite including:
- Concarneau – Concarneau is a must visit for anyone staying at the campsite. This wonderful and highly popular port is made up of 2 distinct parts. The new town and the old walled medieval part which dates back to the 14th Century. Stunning historic buildings, pleasant shops and fantastic restaurants await you here.
- Odet Loisirs – Located around 30km to the north of the campsite, Odet Loisirs is filled with fun things for kids to do both indoors and outside. Pedalos, trampolines, water slides, bouncy castles, inflatables and much more ensure they not only enjoy themselves but are also exhausted after a long day playing.
- Quimper – Quimper is the old capital of Finistere and is the quintessential Breton town with a variety stunning architecture, history and culture to explore and enjoy. Shops, museums, restaurants and of course the market should be enjoyed at your leisure.
- Benodet – Benodet is a fantastic seaside resort and although there are plenty of beaches all along this part of the coast, you really should make a point of visiting Benodet if you have the time.
- Adrenature – Adrenature is located near Melgven within a lovely forest. As you can probably guess Adrenature is an adventure park in the trees. There are 9 different tree top adventure courses high in the trees which are suitable for a variety of ages and abilities. Cross the rope bridge, fly down the zip line and swing through the trees, as long as you’re not afraid of heights you’ll love this place.
Book Flower Camping le Cabellou Plage
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY