Flower Camping Le Conleau campsite is located in Vannes in the Brittany region of France.
Flower Camping Le Conleau
Flower Camping Le Conleau is a lovely 4 star campsite that benefits from a truly wonderful setting on the outskirts of Vannes along the Conleau peninsula.
The campsite overlooks the estuary and the Gulf of Morbihan and its peaceful yet convenient location is ideal for those wishing to explore the surrounding areas. The stunning coastline can be explored via the coastal footpath where you can see nature at its best whilst further inland you can explore the historic city of Vannes.
If you want a campsite with plenty of great activities both on-site and also nearby then you’ve certainly come to the right place. The campsite has a comprehensive range of activities available and the kid’s clubs are very popular, however the main benefit is what’s available nearby. The surrounding waters are perfect for those interested in water sports; kayaking, canoeing, sailing and diving are on offer, whilst there are some fantastic cycle and hiking tracks and trails nearby and golf courses and other outdoor activities within a short distance.
The nearest beach to Flower Camping Le Conleau is around 500m away, it can easily be walked to and has lifeguard cover during the summer months which makes it perfect for families of all ages. This however is not all you get when you stay here. You’ll also find a sea water swimming pool at the same location which is just fantastic during the summer months.
With the beach and seawater pool you may be forgiven for thinking that Flower Camping Le Conleau wouldn’t have a swimming pool however you’d be wrong. The campsite has a very pleasant heated covered pool, paddling pool and sun terrace just waiting for you to try after a day of fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Flower Camping Le Conleau campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Flower Camping Le Conleau campsite include a playground, bouncy castle, volleyball court, boules, cycle hire, table tennis, cycle hire, canoeing and kayaking.
Facilities available at Flower Camping Le Conleau campsite include WIFI, restaurant, pizzeria, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Flower Camping Le Conleau campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Flower Camping Le Conleau campsite including:
- Adrenaline Forest – Adrenaline Forest is set within 5 hectares of woodland and is a fantastic outdoor adventure centre. Here you’ll find a variety of treetop, high rope courses that are suitable for a whole different variety of ages and abilities. A great place for a fun day out for all the family where you can swing around in the trees like monkeys!
- Chateau Suscinio – This fantastic former hunting castle and home to the Dukes of Brittany is located around 25km to the south of the campsite and is well worth visiting. Dating back as far as the 13th Century, the castle fell into disrepair following the revolution and has undergone a painstaking renovation process since the 1960’s to what can be seen today.
- Vannes Aquarium – If you’re looking for something to do with the kids then take a trip to the aquarium at Vannes. Filled with a whole number of different sea creatures, children will love this great day out. Don’t forget to buy a linked ticket which gives you entry into the lovely butterfly house that’s next door to the aquarium which is also very good.
- Auray – Auray is a very pretty place to visit with many people heading there each year. The picturesque port filled with cobbled streets and half timber traditional houses is an ideal place to go and if you’re visiting on a Monday be prepared for a highly impressive local market where you’ll be able to purchase a number of locally produced goods.
- Parc de Branfere – Parc de Branfere is a stunning zoo and botanical garden that covers over 35 hectares and is located just to the east of the campsite. Home to over 100 animals from a variety of species from around the globe, no matter how old or young you are, you’ll love seeing the animals roam around this lovely park.
Book Flower Camping Le Conleau
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Flower Camping Le Conleau is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY