Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol campsite is located in Crac’h in the Brittany region of France.
Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol
Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol is a pleasant 3 star campsite that lies within 5 hectares of woodland in the countryside on the side of a hill, a short distance from the coast and within walking distance of the town of Crac’h.
As with many campsites in the region, location is the difference between a good holiday and a fantastic holiday. This is one area where Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol shines. Located very close to the Gulf of Morbihan means that there are so many great places located nearby to visit that you really will be spoilt for choice.
A brilliant campsite to use as a base for exploring, you’ll find that Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol is the perfect place to recharge your batteries. There are some great activities available on-site and lots of things to see and do nearby but being away from the hustle and bustle of the busier resorts means you have the space and time to just sit back and unwind.
Although there is no direct access to a beach like other campsites in the area, there are plenty of great beaches within a short distance the nearest being around 3.5km away. A little further a field you’ll find La Trinite sur Mer which is approximately 7km to the west and Carnac, which has both some wonderful beaches and the famous megalithic standing stones, is located a mere 10km to the west.
To compliment the campsites fantastic location and to aid relaxation and fun, Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol boasts a lovely swimming pool complex which comes complete with both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a toddler pools and a selection of brilliant water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol campsite include fitness classes, boules, football, basketball, table tennis, darts, tennis and a playground.
Facilities available at Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol campsite include WiFi, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, pizzeria, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol campsite including:
- Adrenaline Forest – Set within 5 hectares of woodland, Adrenaline Forest is a fantastic outdoor adventure centre with a variety of treetop, high rope courses that are suitable for a whole different variety of ages and abilities. A great place for a fun day out for all the family where you can swing around in the trees like monkeys!
- Le P’tit Delire – A brilliant leisure park for children, Le P’tit Delire will provide a whole lot of fun and excitement for little ones with a great variety of inflatables, rides and attractions, mini golf, go carts, slides, bridges and much much more to ensure they’ll never get bored.
- Vannes Aquarium – The aquarium at Vannes is located on the outskirts of the city and boasts a whole variety of different sea creatures from around the world. There are over 50 aquarium tanks in total and it is the ideal place for families to go especially if the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Pont Scorff Zoo – Pont Scorff zoo is located within 12 hectares of grounds just 17km away from the campsite and is home to over 600 animals from 120 different species. Children will love this lovely zoo where they’ll see animals such as giraffes, elephants, rhinoceroses and sea lions.
- Jardin Aux Papillons – If you’re visiting Vannes Aquarium then make sure you buy a joint ticket that includes entry to the Jardin aux Papillons that’s located next door. Here you can discover the beautiful butterflies in all their glory as they fly freely around the enclosure. Filled with information, the attraction also includes a hatching unit where you can watch the caterpillars transform from chrysalis to butterfly.
Book Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Flower Camping le Fort Espagnol is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY