Flower Camping Le Moteno campsite is located in Plouhinec in the Brittany region of France.
Flower Camping Le Moteno
Flower Camping Le Moteno is a wonderful 4 star, family friendly campsite that occupies an excellent position, around 1km from the southern coast of Morbihan and a stones throw from the banks of the river Etel between Lorient and Carnac.
There really is everything you need at Flower Camping Le Moteno to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday. Those looking for beach holiday will find a vast array of stunning beaches located nearby, both along the banks of the river and a little further away where the golden sand meets the Atlantic Ocean.
The nearby river and sea also gives water sports enthusiasts a variety of opportunities to take part in diving, sailing, fishing, kayaking and pretty much any other water based sport you can think of.
Near to Flower Camping Le Moteno, you’ll also find a variety of places to visit and things to see. Nature lovers will love the area around the Etel estuary and the nearby town of Etel is also very pleasant and worth visiting whilst further a field there are plenty of great villages, towns and cities to visit.
The best beach in our opinion to visit is to the west of the campsite along the Atlantic coastline. A massive expanse of sand stretches from Gavres all the way down to the mouth of the Etel estuary so you sure to find some space to call your own.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a pretty great swimming pool complex where you can have fun and also relax then you’ve come to the right place. Flower Camping Le Moteno boasts a covered heated swimming pool, heated outdoor pool, a toddlers pool, variety of water slides and even a water game area for smaller children.
Campsite activities and facilities
Flower Camping Le Moteno campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Flower Camping Le Moteno campsite include a gym, bouncy castle, multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, boules, table tennis, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Flower Camping Le Moteno campsite include WiFi, takeaway, snack bar, pizzeria, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Flower Camping Le Moteno campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Flower Camping Le Moteno campsite including:
- Pont Scorff Zoo – Pont Scorff Zoo is located within 12 hectares of grounds just 17km away from the campsite and is home to over 600 animals from 120 different species. Children will love this lovely zoo where they’ll see animals such as giraffes, elephants, rhinoceroses and sea lions.
- Carnac – Carnac is a fantastic seaside resort with a multitude of lovely sandy beaches but it’s not the only reason for visiting. The famous standing stones of Carnac are rows upon rows of megalithic stones than can be seen all around the area. You won’t believe the sheer sight and size of some of them without visiting.
- Le P’tit Delire – A brilliant leisure park for children, Le P’tit Delire will provide a whole lot of fun and excitement for little ones with a great variety of inflatables, rides and attractions, mini golf, go carts, slides, bridges and much much more to ensure they’ll never get bored.
- Saint-Goustan – Saint-Goustan was once one of the busiest ports in Brittany and is now one of the most popular places for tourists to visit in Morbihan. This pleasant port is located just across the bridge from Auray and is filled with pleasant traditional half timbered houses. A walk around the harbour and a meal or drink at one of the restaurants or cafes is the best way to see Saint-Goustan.
- Vannes – The medieval capital of Brittany, Vannes boasts a stunning amount of history and culture. The city lies within its walled defences and within there are many museums and old half timber houses. Along with the history the Vannes aquarium is also highly popular.
Book Flower Camping Le Moteno
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Flower Camping Le Moteno is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY