Flower Camping le Rompval campsite is located in Mers-les-Bains in the Somme department of Picardy a short distance from the coast.
Flower Camping le Rompval
Flower Camping le Rompval is a lovely, small, pleasant campsite and is set within 3 hectares of beautifully landscaped grounds featuring a whole variety of different trees, flowers and shrubs. If you’re after a relaxing family friendly atmosphere then Flower Camping le Rompval is the place for you.
The campsite is located on the outskirts of the old fishing town of Mers-les-Bains. Although the village doesn’t have a great deal of history it is a very pleasant place to visit and is where the nearest beach is located. The village offers some wonderful views of the chalk cliffs and also out to sea.
Although the beach at high tide is made up mostly of pebbles, at low tide the sea retreats to uncover a massively wide sandy beach which is perfect for families of all ages to sunbathe, build sandcastles, play games and have fun.
Flower Camping le Rompval is in a great location for a relaxing family holiday. Walkers and hikers will love the nearby GR21 coastal path which meanders along the chalk cliff tops and offers some brilliant views. The Somme estuary is also great for nature lovers and especially those interested in bird spotting.
Campsite activities and facilities
Flower Camping le Rompval offers its visitors a variety of different activities and facilities to keep most families happy.
On site you’ll find a heated coverable family pool and also a toddlers pool, cycle hire, table tennis, volley ball, playground, bouncy castle and boules.
Facilities available at Flower Camping le Rompval campsite include WIFI, snack bar, take away, pizzeria, bar, grocery shop, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Flower Camping le Rompval includes 2 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Flower Camping le Rompval.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Flower Camping le Rompval including:
- Baie de Somme – The Baie de Somme offers a variety of activities including tours of the bay itself, kayaking, sailing, seal watching and many more, all of which can be accessed from Saint-Valery-sur-Somme.
- Somme 1916 Museum – Dedicated to those that fought and died at the battle of the Somme, the museum offers and insight into what life was like in the trenches and during the war.
- Dieppe – Dieppe is one of the areas oldest seaside resorts which offers a variety of events throughout the year. Seafood is a local speciality and a meal at one of the restaurants is not to be missed.
- Aqualud – If you’re looking for a fantastic family day out that’s packed with fun then take a trip to Aqualud. This great waterpark has all number of slides for all ages with both indoor and outdoor pools available.
- Chateau d’Eaucourt – A pleasant ruined castle where you can find out, through actors and displays how life would have been back when the castle was in its full glory.
Book Flower Camping le Rompval
Book your camping holiday in France at Flower Camping le Rompval, choosing one of the following options: