Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard campsite is located in Saumur in the Maine-et-Loire department of the Loire.
Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard
Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard is a 5 star quality campsite that is in a location that really is second to none. Set on an island within the Loire River itself, the campsite is around 4.5 hectares in size, is very well laid out and pleasantly landscaped.
The campsite really is unique but not just for its island location. As well as being located on the island, the campsite is within walking distance of the historic town of Saumur and also has views of the stunning chateau.
For those that enjoy the water and look especially at the summing pools when they book a holiday won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer at Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard. On site you’ll find both an indoor and outdoor heated pools, a paddling pool, spa, sauna, and of course plenty of space to sunbathe.
Access to the river means that you not only have a range of activities on site to choose from but you also have the benefit of being able to make full use of the river. You can hire canoes or kayaks, take a stroll along the river banks and look at the sights, jump on a river boat and cruise the Loire or simply sit back relax and enjoy nature.
Campsite activities and facilities
With such a great location and good swimming pool you may think that the other facilities and activities available at Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard may not be that great but you’d be completely wrong.
On site activities at Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard include the swimming pools, table tennis, bouncy castle, playground, boules, multi sports court, volleyball, spa treatments, tennis and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard campsite include WIFI, restaurant, take away, pizzeria, bar, take away, snack bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard including:
- Chateau de Breze – The Chateau de Breze is just 10km from Saumur and although fairly small boasts some unique underground tunnels which are unlike others in the area.
- Saumur – Saumur is the closest town to the campsite and is known as the White City due to its many cream coloured buildings. The chateau which can been seen from the campsite is also well worthwhile visiting.
- Chateau d’Usse – This stunning Chateau was the inspiration for the fairytale, Sleeping Beauty but make sure you also walk around the stunning gardens on your visit.
- Futuroscope – Futuroscope is an award winning theme park which focuses on multimedia, cinema and audio. This is a great place for teenagers with plenty to keep them busy on their visit.
- Zooparc de Beauval – Zooparc de Beauval is one of the best zoos in Europe. With in excess of 4000 animals you’re sure to have plenty to keep even the most avid animal fan happy.
Book Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Flower Camping L’ile d’Offard is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY