La Baie campsite is located in La Trinite-sur-Mer in the Brittany region of France.
La Baie campsite is a lovely small, family run campsite that is simply perfect for those looking to get away from it all and enjoy a brilliant seaside style family holiday.
The campsite has been very well landscaped with a whole range of colourful plants, trees and flowers located around the site to give not only shade and privacy but also to give a real feel of luxury and peacefulness.
Sat in an area of outstanding beauty on a small and quiet peninsula, La Baie is in the perfect place for exploring the local area and is also an ideal location for peace and relaxation. There are a number of activities available on-site and those interested in water sports will love nearby La Trinite-sur-Mer.
The main attraction of La Baie is i’s location and the campsite’s close proximity to two wonderful sandy beaches. The headland on which the campsite stands has a fantastic beach on either side of it meaning that within a few moments of leaving the campsite you can be sat on a lovely sandy beach. Extremely popular with families, La Baie is great for those with young children who crave a beach holiday where they can splash around in the sea or play games in the sand.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a massive swimming pool then you won’t want to stay at La Baie, however, if you’re happy with a small family pool, toddlers pool and slide with some lovely sun terracing then look no further.
Campsite activities and facilities
La Baie campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at La Baie campsite include tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, boules, badminton, mini golf, playgrounds and cycle hire.
Facilities available at La Baie campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at La Baie campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of La Baie campsite including:
- La Trinite-sur-Mer – La Trinite-sur-Mer is a highly famous port in the region that’s well known for its marina and its sailing. Enthusiasts can stroll along the marina and take a look at some of the fine yachts or watch some of the sailing regatta that take place every year. Failing that, take a look at some of the great beaches or visit the weekly market and buy some locally produced goods.
- Foret Adrenaline – Set within 5 hectares of forest, Adrenaline Forest offers visitors the chance to challenge themselves along a variety of trails. The courses are rated both in age and difficulty and can accommodate children from the age of 2 all the way up to adults. Walk along the course set within the chestnut, pine and oak trees, tackle the obstacles, challenge yourself and others but most of all have lots and lots of fun! Please note that it’s advisable to book prior to attendance.
- Port Louis – Port Louis is located near to the town of Lorient and is an impressive former citadel that is now home to the maritime museum. The museum is home to a variety of maritime exhibitions including armaments such as canons, a variety of models, ships, paintings and sculptures. The citadel itself is exceptionally well preserved and the views of Lorient and the sea from the ramparts are excellent.
- The Coastal Path – Not necessarily something to do but if you fancy checking out some truly awe inspiring scenery then take a walk along the coastal path. There are a number of beautiful coves and beaches along its length and the salt marshes of Kervillen and La Pointe de Kebihan offer some wonderful sights and photo opportunities.
- Carnac Standing Stones – With nearly 3000 megalithic menhirs, the standing stones of Carnac are one of the most visited historic monuments in Brittany. Stones stand in lines for around 2.5km which makes quite a sight but no-one really knows where they came from or what they were for. The Musee de Prehistoire de Carnac is near to the stones and has a number of archaeological exhibitions that help to explain the area.
Book La Baie
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY