La Palmeraie campsite is located in Torreilles-Plage in the Roussillon region of France.
La Palmeraie campsite is a lovely 4 star campsite that lies within a fantastic wooded area just 900m from the nearest beach.
You’ll find that the Roussillon region of France boasts a whole number of different campsites but La Palmeraie is possibly one of the best. An ideal campsite for families of all ages, La Palmeraie is small but benefits from not only a great location but also has a great number of activities both on site and also nearby.
The campsite has also been well designed and maintained with a variety of pleasant trees and plants offering shade and privacy and some great facilities to ensure you have everything that you could possibly want whilst camping in the South of France.
As mentioned above, the nearest beach to La Palmeraie campsite is just 900m away at Torreilles-Plage. Here you’ll find a glorious beach that is wide and extremely long stretching out for miles. The beach is covered in soft golden sand with the warm Mediterranean sea lapping gently against it. The beach is perfect for swimming, playing, relaxing and having fun and you’ll also find a variety of great water sports available nearby should you feel the need for some excitement.
Those who love swimming pools will find that La Palmeraie campsite has a complex built with family fun in mind. First off you’ll find plenty of space for sunbathing with lots of shade to ensure you have somewhere to retreat to when the sun gets too warm. Secondly you’ll find a great variety of water slides for children of all ages and lastly there’s a brilliant family pool, children’s swimming pool and jacuzzi pool.
Campsite activities and facilities
La Palmeraie campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at La Palmeraie campsite include a multisports area, football, basketball, volleyball, boules, table tennis, playground, outside gym, swimming lessons and cycle hire.
Facilities available at La Palmeraie campsite include WIFI, restaurant, pizzeria, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of La Palmeraie campsite including:
- Perpignan – Perpignan is a wonderful town with plenty of history, set in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Some of the best sights include the Cathedral of St John the Baptist which dates back to 1324 and the 13th Century Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- Collioure – Collioure lies around 30km along the coast to the south and is well worth taking the time to explore. Being so close to Spain means that the town has a strong Catalan influence which can be seen in the picturesque harbour. Here you’ll find some lovely painted houses which is what makes the town so popular with photographers and artists.
- Aqualand St Cyprien – If the swimming pool at the campsite doesn’t quite do it for you then Aqualand is the place to go. A large water park with loads of water slides and rides will provide a whole lot of fun for all members of the family.
- Argeles Aventure – Argeles Aventure not only provides a number of great tree top adventure courses for all ages and abilities but also offers a fantastic canyoning park on the same site which is fantastic fun. Climb, swing, slide and splash to your hearts content in these exhilarating parks.
- Frenzy Palace – Fancy something completely off the wall then try a trip to Frenzy Palace. A water park with a difference, there are a number of water slides, jumps and you can also surf, skateboard and bmx down the slide before jumping into a water pool!
Book La Palmeraie
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking La Palmeraie is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY