La Plage campsite is located in La Trinite-sur-Mer in the Brittany region of France.
La Plage campsite is a small quiet campsite which is set in the grounds of a Breton farmhouse and is perfect for those looking to get away from it all.
The campsite occupies a wonderful location on a small peninsula that is very picturesque. The campsite itself has been very well landscaped with a whole range of colourful plants, trees and flowers located around the site to give not only shade and privacy but also to give a real feel of luxury and peacefulness.
Although small, La Plage campsite still offers a good range of activities and facilities to ensure that you have a pleasurable stay. The campsite’s restaurant is especially nice, boasting views over the nearby beach and so making it a wonderful place for a family meal during the evening.
The campsite has direct access to Kervillen beach which is perfect for children and is probably the main reason why families return year on year to this lovely little campsite. Along with Kervillen beach, you’ll also find a second beach a short distance away on the other side of the headland. Both beaches are very popular with families and you can often see young children playing in the sand or paddling in the sea.
For a small campsite, La Plage does really well the it comes to swimming pools. You may thing that with the beach right on your doorstep that you won’t need a pool but it’s always better to be safe than sorry. On-site you’ll find a lovely family pool, children’s pool, water slides and also sun terracing for relaxing.
Campsite activities and facilities
La Plage campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at La Plage campsite include tennis, table tennis, boules, mini golf, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at La Plage campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at La Plage campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of La Plage campsite including:
- Foret Adrenaline – Set within 5 hectares of forest, Adrenaline Forest offers visitors the chance to challenge themselves along a variety of trails. The courses are rated both in age and difficulty and can accommodate children from the age of 2 all the way up to adults. Walk along the course set within the chestnut, pine and oak trees, tackle the obstacles, challenge yourself and others but most of all have lots and lots of fun! Please note that it’s advisable to book prior to attendance.
- La Trinite-sur-Mer – La Trinite-sur-Mer is a highly famous port in the region that’s well known for its marina and its sailing. Enthusiasts can stroll along the marina and take a look at some of the fine yachts or watch some of the sailing regatta that take place every year. Failing that take a look at some of the great beaches or visit the weekly market and buy some locally produced goods.
- Port Louis – Port Louis is located near to the town of Lorient and is an impressive former citadel that is now home to the maritime museum. The museum is home to a variety of maritime exhibitions including armaments such as canons, a variety of models, ships, paintings and sculptures. The citadel itself is exceptionally well preserved and the views of Lorient and the sea from the ramparts are excellent.
- Carnac Standing Stones – With nearly 3000 megalithic menhirs, the standing stones of Carnac are one of the most visited historic monuments in Brittany. Stones stand in lines for around 2.5km which makes quite a sight but no-one really knows where they came from or what they were for. The Musee de Prehistoire de Carnac is near to the stones and has a number of archaeological exhibitions that help to explain the area.
- The Coastal Path – Not necessarily something to do but if you fancy checking out some truly awe inspiring scenery then take a walk along the coastal path. There are a number of beautiful coves and beaches along its length and the salt marshes of Kervillen and La Pointe de Kebihan offer some wonderful sights and photo opportunities.
Book La Plage
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking La Plage is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY