La Vallee de Deauville campsite is located in Deauville in the Calvados department of Normandy near to the coast.
La Vallee de Deauville
La Vallee de Deauville is a large, modern and spacious campsite and is set within 19 hectares of grounds. This fantastic campsite has well maintained and beautifully landscaped grounds that have been filled with all different types of plants and flowers to create a lovely setting.
The campsite is perfect for families wanting to relax and enjoy their settings whilst still having a good variety of activities on site and nearby. It’s great location makes La Vallee de Deauville the perfect base for families wanting to explore what the surrounding area and Normandy as a whole has to offer.
The nearest beach to the campsite is around 5km to the north at Deauville. Deauville and its neighbour Trouville are very traditional seaside resorts having become highly popular during the 19th century.
Deauville itself is an internationally renowned beach resort which is highly popular and well worthwhile visiting as there are a whole host of things to see and do throughout the year. Stunning architecture, a film festival, glamorous events, polo matches, horse racing and much more await visitors to this stunning resort.
The swimming pool complex at La Vallee de Deauville is what makes it so popular with families. Not only does the pool provide a great focal point but this recently built aqua park boasts waterslides, a lazy river, jacuzzi and large heated tropical styled pool.
Campsite activities and facilities
La Vallee de Deauville campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at La Vallee de Deauville campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, table tennis, boules, a fitness area, fishing in the onsite lake, sauna, whirlpool, steam bath, massage, bouncy castle and a playground.
Facilities available at La Vallee de Deauville campsite include WIFI, snack bar, restaurant, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at La Vallee de Deauville campsite includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at La Vallee de Deauville.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of La Vallee de Deauville campsite including:
- Houlgate – Houlgate is a highly popular seaside town which boasts a long sandy beach that offers a whole range of different water sports. If you’re at a loose end and fancy visiting a brilliant seaside resort then head to Houlgate.
- La Cite de la Mer – La Cite de la Mer is a fantastic aquarium that boasts in total 17 different tanks that are filled with sea creatures from around the globe. Not only does it feature a whole variety of fish but you’ll also find the deepest aquarium in Europe along with one of the world’s largest submarines.
- Cherbourg – Although Cherbourg is an entry point into France for those travelling by ferry, please make sure you spend some time exploring the port. There’s plenty of history in Cherbourg just waiting for you to find.
- Dives-sur-Mer – Dives-sur-Mer is well known for being the place where William the conqueror and his forces set sail prior to the conquest of England in 1066. There are still a number of beautiful medieval buildings in the village and the market hall is very special.
- Cap de la Hague – The Cap de la Hague is a natural paradise which is popular with walkers and cyclists. The moorland and plants are perfect for wildlife and especially birds.
Book La Vallee de Deauville
Book your camping holiday in France at La Vallee de Deauville, choosing one of the following options: