L’Anse du Brick campsite is located in Maupertus-sur-Mer in the Manche department of Normandy near to Cherbourg.
L’Anse du Brick
L’Anse du Brick is a 17 hectare campsite which is perched on a hillside, surrounded by woodland, moorland and the sea along the Cotentin Peninsula.
Campsite locations really don’t get much better than this with L’Anse du Brick offering sea views from the majority of the campsite. The truly breathtaking location makes it highly popular with families wanting to get away and relax.
L’Anse du Brick is a 5 star campsite which is member of the Castels group of campsites and as such it boasts a great range of activities and facilities. Along with the fantastic sea view, the campsite boasts direct access to a small fine sand covered beach and with the cliffs offering protection from the wind, the beach is perfect for families of all ages.
The stunning Cotentin Peninsula offers a variety of different landscapes, including both coastal and inland. Along the coast you’ll find a number of wide sand covered beaches and pretty seaside villages and ports and further inland you can discover some lovely countryside and villages.
You may think that as the L’Anse du Brick is next to a fantastic beach that the swimming pool might not be up to scratch but believe us you’d be wrong. On site you’ll find a covered heated pool with bubble bath and cascade jet for you to sit back and relax in, a children’s pool and also an outdoor heated pool with a waterslide.
Campsite activities and facilities
L’Anse du Brick campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at L’Anse du Brick campsite include woodland walks, tennis, multi sports field, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, bouncy castle, table tennis, cycle hire and sea kayaking,
Facilities available at L’Anse du Brick campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at L’Anse du Brick campsite includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of L’Anse du Brick campsite including:
- Lighthouse Cap Levi – This lovely lighthouse stands high on the clifftop on the edge of the Cotentin Peninsula overlooking the sea and is well worthwhile visiting but don’t forget to take your camera.
- La Cite de la Mer – La Cite de la Mer boasts the deepest aquarium in Europe. You’ll also find a further 16 other aquariums tanks which are home to a variety of different sea creatures from around the world. The aquarium is also home to the worlds largest submarine.
- Cherbourg – As Cherbourg is one of the cross channel ferry ports, many people only enter it as they arrive or leave France and don’t take the time to explore. There are so many things to see here, from its history to its cuisine and culture that you’d be silly not to take some time to explore.
- Barfleur – Barfleur is a quaint fishing village that boasts some lovely coloured boats and houses within the harbour. The medieval houses make it not only one of the prettiest but also one of the most popular places in Normandy and is great for artists and photographers.
- Cap de la Hague – The Cap de la Hague is a natural paradise which is popular with walkers and cyclists. The moorland and plants are perfect for wildlife and especially birds.
Book L’Anse du Brick
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY