Le Front de Mer campsite is located in Argeles-sur-Mer in the Roussillon region of France.
Le Front de Mer
Le Front de Mer campsite is a large, 4 star, extremely popular and very family friendly campsite which occupies a wonderful position along the south coast of France.
Lying within a wooded area, the campsite is one of the most beautiful in the area offering spectacular views of the mountains whilst benefiting from some lovely tropical landscaping which gives it a really relaxed feeling.
The modern facilities at Le Front de Mer campsite and the location is what makes this fabulous campsite stand out from its competitors. Nearby and also on site you’ll find a fabulous array of activities to keep you busy including, fun fairs, disco’s, bars, restaurants, water sports and much much more.
One of the things that makes Le Front de Mer so popular is its close proximity to the beach. Just 200m and minutes from the campsite, you’ll find the stunning beach which stretches out for miles and is perfect for families. The warm sea and fine beaches are the perfect place for you to relax in the sun, swim or play and there’s also no need to feel cramped as the beach is so long you’re bound to find a space.
If your a pool person then you’ll love the campsite’s swimming pool complex. Styled in a tropical paradise theme, the complex boasts a number of different pools and slides. On site you’ll find a heated indoor swimming pool with slide, outdoor play pool for younger children with toucan water spouts and penguin slide, a large lagoon swimming pool with waterfalls, nine water slides in total including 2 kamikaze slides and a large amount of sunbathing areas.
Campsite activities and facilities
Le Front de Mer campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Le Front de Mer campsite include a multisports area, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, table tennis, gym, mini golf, wellness area, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Le Front de Mer campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Le Front de Mer campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Front de Mer campsite including:
- Collioure – Approximately 5km along the coast is the beautiful town of Collioure. The town has a strong Catalan influence and this can be seen in the picturesque harbour with its lovely painted houses. Popular with artists the town is a lovely place to visit for the day especially if you love finding out ore about the local culture.
- Aqualand St Cyprien – If the swimming pool at the campsite doesn’t quite do it for you then Aqualand is the place to go. Aqualand is a large and exciting water park that boasts loads of water slides and rides. A day at Aqualand will provide a whole lot of fun for all members of the family.
- Argeles Aventure – Argeles Aventure not only provides a number of great tree top adventure courses for all ages and abilities but also offers a fantastic canyoning park on the same site which is fantastic fun. You can swing from trees, enjoy fabulous zip lines, jump in the rapids, abseil and climb at these two exhilarating adventure parks.
- Villefrance-de-Conflent – Although some distance away if you love history and beautiful villages then Villefrance-de-Conflent should be on your list of places to visit. This stunning fortified town is classed as one of the most beautiful villages in France and is also listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Luna Park – If you’re looking for something to do of an evening then maybe a trip to Luna Park could be right up your street. A stunning fairground with over 30 different attractions, Luna Park is open daily from 8pm until 1am and is a great deal of fun.
Book Le Front de Mer
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Le Front de Mer is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY