Le Mane Guernehue campsite is located in Baden in the Brittany region of France.
Le Mane Guernehue
Le Mane Guernehue is a fantastic 5 star family campsite that lies a stones throw from the stunning Golf of Morbihan along the southern coast of Brittany.
The campsite is perfect for both those looking for somewhere to relax and unwind and also for those wanting a great number of things to do. This family fun campsite is part of the Yelloh Village group of campsite and as such not only benefits from some truly wonderful landscaping but also boasts a fantastic range of facilities and activities on-site.
Baden is the nearest village to the campsite and has everything you could need whilst on holiday but those after a little more will find both Auray and Vannes within close proximity.
The nearest beach to the campsite is around 3km away along the Gulf of Morbihan. Here you’ll not only find pleasant sandy beaches but also a great number of water based activities including sailing, canoeing, kayaking and much more.
One of the great things about Le Mane Guernehue campsite is its fantastic swimming pool complex. Not only will you find a brilliant indoor swimming pool but also an outdoor pool, children’s pool, a range of slides and plenty of sun terracing where you can sit back and relax in the sun whilst the children splash around and have fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Le Mane Guernehue campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Le Mane Guernehue campsite include table tennis, football, badminton, volleyball, gym, archery, mini golf, fishing, horse riding, pony rides, trampolines, adventure course, boules, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Le Mane Guernehue campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Mane Guernehue campsite including:
- Vannes Aquarium – The aquarium at Vannes is the ideal place to go if you’ve got children and you’re looking for something to do. There are plenty of fish and other sea creatures at the aquarium and there’s also an interesting butterfly farm next door which you can gain access to by purchasing a joint visit ticket.
- Parc de Branfere – If you love animals and wildlife parks then a trip to Parc de Branfere is for you. Set in the grounds of a chateau and with its botanical gardens, the zoo covers 35 hectares and is home to a variety of animals from a number of different species. You’ll have a truly unforgettable experience at this quality wildlife park.
- Auray – A highly popular place to visit, Auray is very picturesque and boast a great number of things to see and do. Filled with cobbled streets and half timber traditional houses the town is an ideal place to visit and is especially popular on Mondays due to the fantastic local weekly market which boasts a number of stalls selling locally produced goods.
- Chateau Suscinio – Located on the opposite side of the Gulf of Morbihan, the Chateau Suscinio is a former hunting castle of the Dukes of Brittany. The Chateau dates back to the 13th Century but fell into ruin following the revolution. Since the 1960’s however the Chateau has undergone a vast renovation process into what you’ll see today.
- Adrenaline Forest – If you’ve got the need for some excitement then try Adrenaline Forest. Set within over 5 hectares of woodland this brilliant outdoor adventure centre boasts a variety of treetop, high rope courses that are suitable for a whole different variety of ages and abilities. A great place for a fun day out for all the family where you can swing around in the trees.
Book Le Mane Guernehue
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY