Le Mediterranee Plage campsite is located in Vias-Plage in the Languedoc region of France.
Le Méditerranée Plage
Le Mediterranee Plage is a large family friendly campsite that occupies a truly wonderful location along the Mediterranean coast.
A exceptionally well maintained campsite, Le Mediterranee Plage has been beautifully landscaped with plenty of colourful plants, trees and shrubs and many of the pitches are tree lined to provide a degree of shade and privacy.
The campsite is highly popular with those families who prefer not to drive to the south coast of France and who would rather fly. Beziers airport is just 12km away from Le Mediterranean Plage making it an easy car free holiday location. There are regular flights from London, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester to Beziers.
Portiragnes-Plage is the closest resort to Le Mediterranee Plage and offers a fabulous array of bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
If you’re a sun worshiper or beach lover then you really can’t go wrong with a holiday at Le Mediterranee Plage. Direct access to a fantastic beach means that you don’t have to travel far to get your fix. You can literally smell the ocean from the campsite and the beach is long and great for families of all ages, with plenty of space to relax and have fun.
If you’d rather stay on site and take advantage of the pool when others are at the beach then you won’t be disappointed. A wonderful spacious pool complex awaits you with plenty of sunbathing areas surrounding the two large lagoon styled swimming pools. You’ll also find that the pool complex has some slides to ensure that the whole family have enough to keep them busy.
Campsite activities and facilities
Le Mediterranee Plage is a large campsite with an equally large number of activities and facilities on offer to ensure you have a fabulous holiday.
On site activities at Le Mediterranee Plage campsite tennis, table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, archery, boules, mini golf, pony rides, playgrounds, cycle hire and also a fabulous farm animal area with goats, pigs, geese, chickens and ponies for children to play with.
Facilities available at Le Mediterranee Plage campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Le Mediterranee Plage includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Mediterranee Plage campsite including:
- Aqualand Cap d’Agde – Just 17km away in the seaside resort of Cap d’Agde you’ll find this wonderful water park with plenty of water slides, rapids, pools and exhilarating rides providing fun for all ages.
- Aquarium Cap d’Agde – A treat kids of all ages is a trip to this brilliant aquarium. Discover a whole variety of different sea creatures through 30 tanks including sharks, turtles and more.
- Beziers – Beziers is the capital of wine production in Languedoc region and is also home to one of the largest festivals in the south of France. This stunning historical city should not be missed.
- Europark Vias – Just 5km from the campsite, you’ll find the largest fairground in France. Over 80 different attractions and rides are at Europark and it’s only open during the evenings from 8pm until 1am making it a great place to go for a spot of evening entertainment.
- Fontfroide Abbey – Fontfroide Abbey is located a short distance from Narbonne and about 40 minutes from the campsite. One of the finest Cistercian abbeys in France the Abbey makes for an ideal day out.
Book Le Méditerranée Plage
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Le Méditerranée Plage is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY