Le Montourey campsite is located in Frejus in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Le Montourey campsite is part of the Siblu group and as such not only benefits from a great range of activities and facilities but is also in a fantastic location.
On the outskirts of Frejus, Le Montourey campsite is close enough to all the action of this wonderful seaside resort whilst still being far enough away to enjoy some peace and quiet should you prefer to relax.
Well maintained and exceedingly well landscaped, the campsite benefits from a plethora of colourful plants and flowers which, with addition of the beautifully warm summer sun, really does add to the tropical feeling of this fabulous campsite.
The main centre of Frejus is only minutes away by car where you’ll find everything you could possibly need whilst on holiday. Shops, bars, restaurants, lots of attractions and other things to see and do are here in abundance.
If you’re looking for a beach then you only have to travel a little further on from the main town at Frejus to find it’s beach. Overlooking the Saint-Raphael bay, the beach is covered in glorious sand and is perfect for a day out. Nearby to the beach you’ll also be able to take part in a number of water sports should they take your fancy.
The swimming pool complex at Le Montourey campsite offers fun for all the family with a toddlers pool for smaller children, a large family pool, spa bath and a number of water slides. Once you’ve finished in the pool you can dry off or sunbathe on one of the patio areas.
Campsite activities and facilities
Le Montourey campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Le Montourey campsite include a multi sports area, tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, boules, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Le Montourey campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar groceries, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Montourey campsite including:
- Aqualand – Splash around and have a great deal of fun at the largest water park in the Cote d’Azur. Aqualand boasts a whole number of water attractions, slides and pools to ensure you have a fabulous day out.
- Marineland – Located near to Nice, Marineland features a whole range of different sea creatures with a number of exhilarating shows throughout the day. Dolphins, killer whales, sea lions and more await you at this brilliant attraction.
- Luna Park – Open each evening Luna Park at Frejus offers in excess of 50 different fairground rides and attractions to keep the family happy and excited. From the ghost train to the big wheel, you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
- Saint Tropez – A trip to the south of France wouldn’t be the same without a visit to this mecca for the rich and famous. Take a stroll along the marina and see all the huge yachts and boats moored there or walk up to the old citadel for a spectacular view of the town.
- Parc Zoologique de Frejus – The nearest animal attraction to the campsite is the zoo at Frejus. Covering 16 hectares, the zoo is home to a number of different animals from a variety of different species. At this zoo you’ll have both a fun and educational day for all the family.
Book Le Montourey
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY