Le Val de Durance campsite is located in Cadenet in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Le Val de Durance
Le Val de Durance is a lovely small campsite that is set within the stunning surroundings of the Luberon National Parc.
Set within 9 hectares of grounds, Le Val de Durance is pleasantly landscaped with a variety of trees and plants that offer not only a pleasant outlook but that also provide welcome shade from the warm summer sun.
Perfect for families or those looking to explore Provence, the campsite benefits not only from a wonderful location but also from a great range of activities that are available both on site and also within a short distance.
The nearby river Durance is perfect for those wanting to get out and try their hand at a variety of activities such as canoeing and kayaking whilst the nearby Luberon National Park is perfect for those interested in hiking, walking and cycling. Within the park you’ll find a whole variety of different trails and tracks just waiting for you to explore.
One of the main on site attractions at the campsite is its fantastic private lake. Although the nearest seaside resort is some distance away, Le Val de Durance boasts a lovely large lake which has its own sandy beach that is supervised in high season. The lake gives you the opportunity to swim, fish and relax in the water or you can sit back and sunbathe whilst the kids play in the sand. You’ll also find that during high season the campsite installs a giant inflatable in the lake making it even more fun.
The swimming pool at Le Val de Durance was renovated in 2015 and offers a lovely place for you to swim and relax. Boasting a twisty water slide, family pool and toddlers pool you’re bound to have a fantastic time splashing around in the sun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Le Val de Durance campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Le Val de Durance campsite include table tennis, football, volleyball, a running track, boules, fishing, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Le Val de Durance campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Le Val de Durance campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Val de Durance campsite including:
- Canoe & Kayak Lauris – Take a trip down the river in a boat, canoe or kayak from Lauris and discover the natural beauty of this wonderful part of France. Trips last between 1 and 3 hours and are suitable for ages 6 years and up.
- Zoo de la Barben – Just 25km away from the campsite you’ll find Zoo de la Barben which is a lovely zoo with around 130 different species of animals to see including a variety of mammals, birds and reptiles.
- Accro Passion Adventure Park – A stunning tree top adventure course with a variety of different courses to suit all ages and abilities from 2 1/2 years upwards. There’s also a fitness trail track and small playground for younger children.
- Aix-en-Provence – Aix-en-Provence is a stunning town filled with history, art and culture. Having inspired artists such as Paul Cezanne, there is an interesting guided walk around the town along with plenty of things to see and do and many boutique shops that can be found along Rue Granet.
- Avignon – One of the major cities in the area, Avignon is a majestic city that’s filled with museums and galleries and surrounded by its 14th Century ramparts. A brilliant place to visit, Avignon will take more than a day to explore fully.
Book Le Val de Durance
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Le Val de Durance is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY