Les Deux Fontaines campsite is located in Nevez in the Brittany region of France.
Les Deux Fontaines
Les Deux Fontaines is a brilliant 4 star campsite that’s perfect for those families looking for an action packed campsite where they can enjoy and explore outside life.
A short distance from Les Deux Fontaines lies the south Brittany coastline. Here you can find a multitude of fine sandy beaches, coves, fishing villages and harbours waiting to be explored.
Les Deux Fontaines is a modern and well laid out campsite and although it boasts a great range of facilities and activities to keep you busy, you’ll also find plenty of space where you can sit back, relax and unwind in the summer sun should you feel the need.
The nearest beach to Les Deux Fontaines is literally within walking distance. Just 1km away you’ll find the stunning Plage de Raguenes. Lots of sand and plenty of space to sit back and relax, swim or play in the sand will ensure that you and your family have a fantastic time.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a great pool complex then you won’t be disappointed. Les Deux Fontaines boasts 4 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool, several water slides, a whirlpool and even a spa. Don’t forget that there’s also lots of sun terraces where you can sit back and relax in the sun!
Campsite activities and facilities
Les Deux Fontaines campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Les Deux Fontaines campsite include tennis, boules, football, table tennis, skate park, archery, pony rides, scuba diving, volleyball and a gym.
Facilities available at Les Deux Fontaines campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Les Deux Fontaines campsite including:
- La Zone de L’Hippo – If you’re looking for a bit of fun on a rainy day, why not try La Zone de L’Hippo. Located 37km to the north west of Les Deux Fontaines just outside Quimper, this indoor play area has many different types of apparatus for children to play on. There’s a bouncy castle, slides, ball pool, trampolines and much more.
- Quimperle – Quimperle has two distinct parts of the town with the older section lying near to the river. Here you will find some traditional Breton medieval half timber houses and the 12th century Abbey Sainte Croix. The town is well worth a visit if you’re in the area providing an insight into Breton culture and history as well as some great photo opportunities.
- Pont Aven – Once a thriving mill town and port, Pont Aven is now a wonderful place to spend some time relaxing and walking around the town and along the beautiful riverbanks. Many artists have painted the town and surrounding area including the famous artist Gauguin and as such there are several guided tours which will take you to the areas of the town which inspired them. There are many photographic opportunities at Pont Aven and if you’re looking to take a little piece of it home with you why not visit one of the many galleries and pick up a future masterpiece!
- Zoo de Pont Scorff – The Zoo de Pont Scorff is a brilliant family day out and is located just to the east of the campsite. There are in excess of 600 animals at the zoo some of which include hippos, rhinos, lions, elephants, panthers and giraffes. There are even a variety of different animal shows which run throughout the day to ensure see the animals in their full glory.
- Concarneau – A highly popular place for visitors to go, Concarneau boast a variety of things to see and do. The new part of the town has lots of pleasant shops and restaurants whilst the older part of town boasts narrow streets and old traditional buildings. The town is also still an important fishing port and so some of the local cuisine must be sampled when visiting.
Book Les Deux Fontaines
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Les Deux Fontaines is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday