Les Lacs du Verdon campsite is located in Regusse in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Les Lacs du Verdon
Les Lacs du Verdon is a large, stunning campsite that stands within over 25 acres of wooded grounds near to the Verdon National Park.
The campsite is ideal for those looking to relax and also for those families looking for a really active holiday location. There are plenty of activities available on site but even more so in the surrounding area. The woodland and national park is brilliant for walking, hiking and mountain biking whilst the nearby Gorges du Verdon offer plenty of opportunities to try rafting, canyoning, canoeing and kayaking.
A deep river canyon, the Gorges du Verdon are one of the most popular and also one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe and if it’s somewhere that you really fancy visiting you won’t do better than staying at Les Lacs du Verdon campsite.
If you’ve got young children who love to play then they’ll find the newly renovated playground area right up their street. Covering 600m2 the playground includes a variety of different wooden structures, slides, swings and other adventure obstacles.
As Les Lacs du Verdon campsite is a fair distance inland, there is no nearby beach however there is instead a brilliant swimming pool complex. Extended in 2017 the pool complex now boasts a paddling pool for smaller children, children’s play area, a family pool, heated pool and a variety of brilliant slides including a brand new space bowl slide all of which will provide a whole lot of fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Les Lacs du Verdon campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Les Lacs du Verdon campsite include table tennis, football, tennis, volleyball, basketball, swimming lessons, playground, boules, a market and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Les Lacs du Verdon campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, tv room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Les Lacs du Verdon campsite including:
- Lac de Sainte-Croix – The lake is approximately 10km long and 3km wide and provides a wealth of different water and land based activities such as canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, boating, walking, cycling and many more.
- Gorges du Verdon – Well renowned as being one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe, the Gorges du Verdon offer not only a variety of stunningly beautiful landscapes but also a wealth of thrilling activities including climbing, canyoning and kayaking.
- Greoux-les-Bains – To the west of the campsite lies Greoux-les-Bains which is visited mainly for it’s thermal baths which have been popular since Roman times. As well as the baths you’ll find a very pleasant village and the remains of a 12th Century castle built by the Knights Templar.
- Moustiers-Sainte-Marie – Aptly classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is a medieval village that lies below two cliffs. Behind the village on on the cliff is the 12th Century chapel. A walk to the chapel is worthwhile but not for the fainthearted.
- Bauduen – A small medieval village with lakeside beach and harbour, Bauduen is a great place to waste a few hours. Lovely houses, beautiful views and some pleasant place to sit, eat and drink during the day or evening.
Book Les Lacs du Verdon
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY