Les Sables du Midi campsite is located in Serignan in the Languedoc region of France.
Les Sables du Midi
Les Sables du Midi is a Siblu Holiday Village that is perfect for those looking for a campsite near to a stunning beach with lots of thing to see and do nearby.
This large fun filled family friendly campsite is the perfect place for a family camping holiday to France with a large range of on site activities available.
Located between Serignan and Valras-Plage on the outskirts of Valras-Plage, Les Sables du Midi occupies the perfect location just 1km from a soft sandy beach yet being away from the main hustle and bustle of the popular seaside resort.
The beach can be reached in around 15 minutes by foot or quicker by bicycle offering visitors the chance to find out why this particular part of France is so popular. Long soft sand stretches out for miles and the safe pleasant warm waters are perfect for families of all ages. Whether you just fancy sitting on the beach to do a spot of sunbathing or your children want to build sandcastles or swim, you’re sure to have a fantastic family day out at the beach.
Les Sables du Miidi’s main attraction as with many French campsites is its swimming pool complex. Two heated swimming pools and an aqua splash zone, which features fountains, water jets, buckets and flowers that spray water onto the kids, along with several water slides ensure that everyone has a great deal of fun and the surrounding sun bed area allows you to sit back and relax whilst they enjoy themselves.
Campsite activities and facilities
Les Sables du Midi campsite offers a comprehensive range of activities and facilities both nearby and also on site.
On site activities at Les Sables du Midi campsite include multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, gym, table tennis, boules, wellness area, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Les Sables du Midi campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Les Sables du Midi campsite including:
- Cap d’Agde – Cap d’Agde is well known by locals as the little St Tropez due to its lovely port and fantastic selection of yachts and boats and the stunning array of shops, bars and restaurants that line the marina area.
- Euro Park – Euro Park is the fairground that’s only open during the evening from 8pm until 1am. Not far from the campsite, the park offers a whole variety of rides and activities for people of all ages.
- Canal du Midi – The Canal du Midi is classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site and runs for in excess of 240km. The canal is the ideal place for cycling, walking, horse riding and canoeing.
- Herault Gorges – The Herault Gorges are a series of narrow and deep gorges which wind their way through the countryside. The river and the gorges make not only for the perfect photograph but also provide the opportunity to take part in canyoning, canoeing, climbing and the activities.
- Aqualand – Located in the nearby seaside resort of Cap d’Agde, Aqualand is a brilliant water park with plenty of water slides, rapids, pools and rides that provide a great deal of fun for all ages.
Book Les Sables du Midi
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Les Sables du Midi is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY