Les Sablines campsite is located in Vendres-Plage in the Languedoc region of France.
Les Sablines is fantastic 4 star quality campsite that makes an ideal spot for a family holiday.
The campsite is both well maintained and well landscaped with a variety of beautiful plants, flowers and trees to ensure that you feel like you’re in paradise.
Protected by sand dunes, Les Sablines benefits from direct access to a beautiful beach via a 900m walk through the dunes. Once on the beach you’ll realise why Les Sablines is such a popular campsite. Soft golden sand stretches out as far as the eye can see in either direction.
Perfect for families of all ages, the beach offers a whole variety of things to do including swimming, sunbathing, buildings sandcastles, playing games and you can also have a go on pedalos, sailing and a variety of other water sports nearby.
A little further along the coast and you’ll come to Valras-Plage. A modern seaside resort that still retains its traditional charm, Valras-Plage is a brilliant place to visit for the day.
One of the best things about Les Sablines campsite is its fantastic swimming pool complex. A haven for families of all ages, you’ll find a brilliant lagoon styled family swimming pool, jacuzzi pool, variety of water slides and plenty of outside seating area where you can sit back and relax at the end of a long day.
Campsite activities and facilities
Les Sablines is fantastic family friendly campsite and as a result the on site activities and facilities and superb.
On site activities at Les Sablines include football, basketball, volleyball, running track, boules, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Les Sablines include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, cafe bar, bakery service, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Les Sablines campsite includes a range of 2 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Les Sablines campsite including:
- Aqualand Cap d’Agde – Aqualand is a fantastic water park with a whole range of pools and water slides to ensure you have a thrilling and exciting time.
- Cap d’Agde Aquarium – This lovely little aquarium has a variety of tanks that are filled with a selection of fish and sea creatures from around the Mediterranean and makes for a perfect day out for children of all ages.
- Carcassonne – Although a little over an hour away, Carcassonne is a fantastic historical city with cobbled streets and squares and a variety of historical buildings all held within the cities ancient walls and ramparts.
- Etang de Thau – If you love your seafood then a trip to the Etang de Thau near Sete is for you. This clear water lake is home to some of the best mussel and oyster farms in France!
- Beziers – Although filled with a vast amount of historical buildings and places to visit, Beziers is also well known for its excellent weekly markets. Pick up some fantastic locally produced goods and foodstuffs in this lovely city.
Book Les Sablines
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Les Sablines is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY