Ludo Camping campsite is located in Lussas in the Ardeche region of France.
Ludo Camping is a small pleasant campsite that lies alongside a small river in the heart of the countryside in the southern part of the Ardeche.
A patchwork quilt of fields and trees surround the campsite with the Ardeche mountain ranges in the background. The nearby mountains are a walkers and mountain bikers paradise with plenty of tracks and routes readily available.
The river that runs alongside Ludo Camping is the perfect place for children of all ages to splash around and have some fun. Building dams, paddling, swimming, jumping in and out of the water, walking along the waterfall but most of all having fun is what it’s all about.
Ludo Camping lies within grounds of around 6 hectares and the campsite owners have done a great job in landscaping. There are plenty of open spaces for children to play and also lots of trees to offer some welcome shade from the summer sun.
Although there’s plenty to do nearby to Camping Ludo, you’ll be pleased to know that there’s a lovely swimming pool on site where you can site back and relax or take a dip to cool down. The large swimming pool also features a small paddling pool and is surrounded by a rather pleasant paved area which is perfect for sunbathing.
Campsite activities and facilities
Ludo Camping, although small still offers a great range of on site activities and facilities.
On site activities at Ludo Camping include multi sports field, river swimming, cycle hire, table tennis, fishing, trampoline and a playground.
Facilities available at Ludo Camping include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, pizzeria, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Ludo Camping includes a range of tents that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Ludo Camping including:
- Base Canyon de la Besorgues – Just 25km away from the campsite take adventure by the horns and get stuck in. Canyoning, climbing, caving and other exhilarating activities await you, if you dare.
- La Forget de l’Aventure – A brilliant outdoor treetop adventure course offering 8 different courses for all ages and abilities. Swing, climb, slide and most of all have fun at this superb adventure course.
- Pont d’Arc – One of the most popular and most photographed spots in the Ardeche region, the Pont d’Arc is a fabulous sight and best viewed from the river below in a canoe or kayak.
- Devils Bridge – Located near to Thueyts is an ancient stone bridge that spans the Ardeche River. A beautiful place for a picnic, the bridge is stepped in history and the nearby beach is the perfect place for a spot of swimming.
- Alba-la-Romaine – Dating back to pre Roman times, the town was once capital of the Helvi, ancient Gauls. There are Roman remains still present in the town and the newer medieval buildings and the remains of its castle making it a great place to visit.
Book Ludo Camping
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Ludo Camping is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.Book your holiday