Parc St James Oasis campsite is located in Puget-sur-Argens in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Parc St James Oasis
Parc St James Oasis is a large, modern and spacious campsite that lies within 42 acres of wooded grounds between the Maures and Esterel mountains.
This fabulous campsite is geared towards family camping holidays offering a whole range of activities and facilities meaning that you really don’t have to leave the campsite during your stay if you so wish.
Parc St James Oasis has been carefully designed and landscaped in order to give you the traditional French campsite feeling. All of the campsites facilities are housed in Provencal styled buildings around a central area creating a real village feeling.
One of the benefits of the campsite is its location. Just 11km from the nearest beach, those who fancy a day at the seaside will find a whole variety of different family friendly resorts to visit. You’re also perfectly placed to explore some of the stunning towns and villages the lie within the Cote d’Azure region. Frejus, Saint Raphael, Saint Tropez and Cannes are all within a short distance of Parc St James Oasis.
The swimming pool complex at Parc St James Oasis is just perfect for families offering a heated swimming pool covering 500m2 surrounded by small beaches, a smaller pool where you can swim against the current, wave pool, jacuzzi, children’s water splash and spray area and a floating slide available during high season.
Campsite activities and facilities
Parc St James Oasis campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Parc St James Oasis campsite include tennis, table tennis, football, volleyball, gym, archery, boules, mini golf, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Parc St James Oasis campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, gift shop, animation team games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do and places to visit, within a short distance of Parc St James Oasis campsite including:
- Aqualand Frejus – Aqualand at Frejus is the largest water park in the Cote d’Azur region of France. A brilliant day out for all the family, Aqualand offers a whole lot of water slides, chutes and rides for you to enjoy.
- Frejus – Nearby Frejus is a town filled with art, culture and history. The town dates back to Roman times when it was the first Roman military harbour along the Mediterranean. Some of the main historical sights include the Roman amphitheatre, aqueduct and the theatre.
- Cannes – If you’re visiting this part of the South of France then a trip to Cannes should definitely be on the cards. This wonderfully luxurious seaside resort is well renowned for it’s stunning international film festival and plethora of stars that visit the area each year.
- Luna Park – Open each evening Luna Park at Frejus offers in excess of 50 different rides and attractions to keep the family happy and excited. From the ghost train to the big wheel you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
- Saint Tropez – Saint Tropez is well known across the globe as a trendy seaside resort for the rich and famous. Alongside the stunning marina with its vast number of wealthy occupants you’ll find a more rustic town with small streets, squares and pleasant buildings to explore.
Book Parc St James Oasis
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Parc St James Oasis is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY