Raguenes Plage campsite is located in Nevez in the Brittany region of France.
Raguenes Plage is a fantastic campsite that’s located on the south coast of the Finistere department of Brittany and is perfect for those campers looking for a lovely relaxing holiday.
This lovely 4 star campsite is extremely popular with families and especially those with younger children due to its brilliant seaside location. The location of Raguenes Plage, its superb facilities and the comprehensive range of activities on offer mean that many families return to Raguenes Plage year on year.
One of the great things about the campsite is its brilliant location. There’s so much to see and do around the area that you really will be spoilt for choice. There are a number of lovely towns, villages and cities within a short drive that you’ll probably want to explore whilst the area surrounding the campsite is stunning and perfect for exploring by foot or bicycle.
Although there’s plenty to do on-site the main reason for people visiting Raguenes Plage campsite is for its direct access to the nearby beach. Sandy and fairly secluded the beach is the perfect place for families to head. Other beaches can be found just along the coast in either direction but we think that most people visiting the campsite will find it perfect.
The campsite itself boasts a great pool complex that features three outside pools, a covered swimming pool and a number of brilliant water slides. Lots of pleasant sun terracing means that you’ll have plenty of space to relax in the sun whilst the kids have fun splashing around in the pools.
Campsite activities and facilities
Raguenes Plage campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Raguenes Plage campsite include table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, boules, gym, archery, trampoline, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Raguenes Plage campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Raguenes Plage campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Raguenes Plage campsite including:
- Odet Loisirs – Odet Loisirs is a fantastic adventure parc which is located to the east of Quimper. There are a huge range of activities for the whole family at Odet Loisirs which will keep you busy all day. The parc covers around 7 hectares and activities include a ball pool, trampolines, bouncy castle, a zip line, a maze, tree houses and much more.
- Qumiper – The largest city in the area, Quimper, is quintessentially Breton with local culture and history high on the agenda. If you’re camping near Quimper in July we recommend you attend the Festival de Cornouaille. Each year in July, Quimper celebrates everything Breton, from local historical dress to the wonderful food providing the perfect insight into the region.
- Pont Aven – Pont Aven is well known for the artists that have painted here throughout the years including the famous Gauguin. The port lies 11km to the north east of Raguenes Plage and is very popular with tourists. A trip to Pont Aven isn’t the same without a walk along the riverbanks where so many artists have stepped before you. If you’re a budding photographer or painter or just interested in art then Pont Aven is one for you to visit!
- Benodet – Benodet is a wonderful seaside town that lies approximately 34km to the west of Raguenes Plage. Although the campsite has its own beach nearby, Benodet has a great range of beaches and water sports available for visitors. The marina at Benodet is also quite special and boat trips up the river Odet are a must providing travellers with views that would otherwise be missed. Benodet’s popularity also means that there is a number of pleasant cafes, bars and restaurants located within the town which provide a great place to sit back and enjoy some of the local food and drinks.
- Concarneau – Concarneau is one of the most important fishing ports in France and is only 16km to the west of the campsite. This wonderful port is also a very popular tourist destination due to its historic walled town which is called “Ville Close”. Inside the walls you will find a variety of traditional medieval buildings and shops along with the fishing museum but the best thing is the view from the ramparts of the surrounding area. In the newer part of the town you will find everything you’d expect to find with a range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants.
Book Raguenes Plage
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Raguenes Plage is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY