Yelloh Village Belle Plage campsite is located in Ploemeur in the Brittany region of France.
Yelloh Village Belle Plage
Yelloh Village Belle Plage is the perfect campsite for those who are looking for a little bit of peace and relaxation during their camping holiday in France.
This fantastic family friendly campsite is set within 4.5 hectares of grounds and boasts a really great location alongside the Morbihan coastline.
One of the best things about Yelloh Village Belle Plage is its location. There are lots of coastal walks to explore and along those walks you can discover a whole range of small coves, fishing villages and beaches. You’ll also find some great towns and places of interest nearby to explore should you just wish to use the campsite as a base.
Yelloh Village Belle Plage benefits from having direct access to a really lovely beach. The cove is fairly sheltered, the beach is covered in fine soft sand and there are even lifeguards covering the beach during the summer months making it a great place for those with young children to have fun.
Along with the beach comes the opportunity to take part in a number of water sports. Kayaks can be hired locally and it’s also possible to enjoy some sea fishing, diving and sailing within the local area.
The availability of the nearby beach means that you’ll rarely spend much time in the on site swimming pool however for those who want to take a dip whilst staying at Yelloh Village Belle Plage there is a covered heated pool and paddling pool available for use.
Campsite activities and facilities
Yelloh Village Belle Plage campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Yelloh Village Belle Plage campsite include volleyball, table tennis, boules and fishing.
Facilities available at Yelloh Village Belle Plage campsite include WiFi, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, pizzeria, bar, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Yelloh Village Belle Plage campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Yelloh Village Belle Plage campsite including:
- Pont Scorff Zoo – Pont Scorff Zoo is located within 12 hectares of grounds and is home to over 600 animals from 120 different species. There are a variety of different shows and entertainment and children will love this lovely zoo where they’ll see animals such as giraffes, elephants, rhinoceroses and sea lions.
- Submarines – The former U-Boat submarine base in Lorient boasts a number of things to see including the old submarine docks and the La Flore. La Flore is a decommissioned French submarine which visitors can look around to see what life would be like as a submariner.
- Port Louis Citadel – On the opposite side of the estuary you’ll find the impressive Port Louis Citadel which was built to defend the area from naval attack. The citadel is stunning in its own right but is also home to two museums, the Musee de la Compagnie des Indes and the Musee National de la Marine. A visit to the museums is thoroughly recommended.
- Quiberon – Quiberon is a nature lovers paradise. Jutting out into the Atlantic Ocean for 14km the peninsula has a glorious coastline which is peppered with beaches, coves and rugged and beautiful landscapes. Cycle tracks and walking trails make Quiberon an ideal place to visit if you have the time.
- Carnac – Carnac is known for both its stunning beaches and also the famous standing stones that stand in lines in the area. The museum of prehistory is a good place to find out more about ancient history and there are also guided tours of the standing stones where you can find out more about their history.
Book Yelloh Village Belle Plage
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY