Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois campsite is located in Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets in the Brittany region of France.
Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois
Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois lies within the stunning Breton countryside and is set within 6.5 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds approximately 8km to the south of St Malo.
The green and tranquil surrounding will ensure you have a pleasurable stay and you’ll find plenty of activities both on-site and nearby to ensure that you and your family have a fantastic holiday.
It’s the location of the campsite which really sets it apart from many of its rivals. With the cross channel ferry routes running to St Malo, it’s hardly surprising that the campsite is so popular with visitors wanting a stop over location and also those who would rather not travel too far once they have reached France.
Add to this the fact that there are a number of superb beaches and places to visit within a short drive and you’ve got yourself a brilliant family holiday location. The stunning seaside town of Dinard, St Malo and it’s stunning walled port and the fantastic Grand Aquarium St Malo are all fairly close by and great places to visit.
The nearest beach to Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois campsite is just 8km away at St Malo and here you’ll find a beautiful beach that stretches out for mile in either direction. Fantastic for family days out, the beach offers plenty of space so you’ll never feel crowded.
The on-site swimming pool complex at Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois is fantastic with a whirlpool and star bath, an outdoor heated swimming pool, indoor heated pool, toddlers pool and even a selection of water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois campsite include a gym, multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, tennis, boules, mini golf, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois campsite including:
- Cobac Park and Aqua Park – A stones throw to the south of St Malo, Cobac Park and Aqua Park host a whole different range of activities. Merry-go-rounds, rollercoasters, slides, ride and toboggans can be found in Cobac Park and Aqua Park next door is home to loads of watery attractions and slides.
- St Malo – There’s plenty to see and do in St Malo from the stunning sandy beaches, the old town filled with lots of historic buildings and cobbled streets and the amazing Grand Aquarium St Malo with its hundreds of fish and sea creatures and touch pool. Please leave plenty of time to explore this wonderful place.
- Fort National – Lying just off the coast at St Malo and reachable by foot at low tide is the stunning Vauban defensive battery, Fort National. Built to defend St Malo from attack it’s possible to visit the fort and see what it was like to be stationed there. You’ll also get a rather spectacular view of St Malo from the sea.
- Alligator Bay – Just to the south of Mont Saint Michel you’ll find a fabulous animal park that’s filled with tortoises, alligators, snakes, lizards and other reptiles. You can literally spend hours at Alligator Bay reading all about each of the different animals and peering into their enclosures.
- Mont Saint Michel – Mont Saint Michel is one of the most popular tourist attractions in France with millions of people visiting it every year. Located a short distance to the east of the campsite, if you’re visiting this part of Brittany, you can’t not go to see it. Mont Saint Michel is a stunning sight from afar and even better up close but be prepared for a long walk if you want to reach the top.
Book Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Yelloh Village le P’tit Bois is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY