Yelloh Village les Pins campsite is located in Erquy in the Brittany region of France.
Yelloh Village les Pins
Yelloh Village les Pins is a brilliant family friendly campsite that covers in excess of 10 hectares of beautifully landscaped grounds.
The campsite benefits from a wonderful setting, being surrounded by trees and lying on the cliffs of the Cap d’Erquy. The stunning Breton coastline boasts an array of stunning coves, rocky outcrops and beautiful beaches.
One of the great things about the campsite is its stunning location. If you like a bit of walking and getting out to enjoy the scenery then a walk along the famous GR 34 is just for you. The GR 34 and known as the Sentier des Douaniers (Path of Customs Officers) is the coastal footpath with stretches around the coast of Brittany for 1800km and was constructed to protect against smugglers. The footpaths gives you the chance to explore miles upon miles of stunning coastal views and nature at your own leisure.
The nearest beach to Yelloh Village les Pins is just under 1km away and takes just 10 minutes to walk to. Along with this beach there are plenty more all along the nearby coastline meaning that you’ll have plenty to choose from for your family day at the seaside.
Yelloh Village les Pins swimming pool complex is what sets this campsite apart from many others in the area. The campsite boasts a 1000m2 outdoor heated tropical pool complex including water slides, a paddling pool and balneotherapy spa area and also a 250m2 indoor heated pool. Kids will absolutely love the water slides and you’ll probably find the the majority of your day will be spent getting wet.
Campsite activities and facilities
Yelloh Village les Pins campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Yelloh Village les Pins campsite include a gym, boules, multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, water aerobics, table tennis, darts, tennis and a playground.
Facilities available at Yelloh Village les Pins campsite include WiFi, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, pizzeria, bar, grocery shop, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Yelloh Village les Pins campsite including:
- Fort La Latte – A stunning castle built high on the cliffs overlook the sea, Fort La Latte was originally built in the 13th Century and then renovated and altered during the following centuries into what you see today. A stunning castle with spectacular views, Fort La Latte was used during the filming of the Vikings film and is well worth a visit.
- Dinan – Dinan is highly popular with tourists and it’s not surprising why. This beautiful town is one of the most photographed in the area with plenty of picturesque buildings and views available. Located on the side of a hill, the old town boast a range of historical buildings, ramparts and a 13th century chateau. A visit is thoroughly recommended.
- Erquy – Erquy is a very picturesque port which benefits from terrific views, beaches and surrounding landscapes. The port is famous for its scallop fishermen who harvest them from St Brieuc bay and the Cap d’Erquy headland which sits above the port and its pink coloured limestone cliffs and rocks.
- Saint-Cast Nautical Centre – If you love water sports then you’ll love the nearby water sports centre at Saint-Cast-le-Guildo. Separated into two parts one focuses on yachting and sailing whilst the second on dinghy sailing and surfing. Lots of courses are available but make sure you book beforehand.
- Saint-Cast Adventure – If you’re looking for a quality tree top adventure course then head on over to Saint-Cast where you’ll find a really good set of courses. 11 different trails with a multitude of obstacles will have you swinging, jumping and climbing around in the trees like a monkey.
Book Yelloh Village les Pins
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Yelloh Village les Pins is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY