Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton campsite is located in Plobannalec-Lesconil in the Brittany region of France.
Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton
Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton is set on the banks of a inlet approximately 2km from the sea and was formally known as Le Manor de Kerlut after the stunning Breton manor on which the campsite stands.
The beautifully landscaped grounds of the manor now play host to a comprehensive range of activities and facilities the like of which you’d expect to find on a Yelloh Village run campsite.
This family friendly campsite is peaceful and quiet whilst offering visitors plenty to do. The nearby inlet is perfect at low tide for families to explore and to try and find sea creatures whist at high tide becomes the perfect location for a spot of fishing, kayaking or paddle boarding.
Near to the campsite is a brilliant cycle path which leads you straight to the nearby beach which lies just 2km away. This is perfect for those not wanting to take the car to the beach as within a few minutes you can either cycle or walk. Once at the beach you can swim, sunbathe, search for shells, build sandcastle or just simply have a spot of fun.
If you love swimming pools then you’ll love Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton. Covering an area of around 2000m2, the swimming pool complex offers 2 heated indoor pools, one built in 2016 which comes with a children’s splash area, an outdoor heated lagoon style pool, toddlers pool and even some water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton campsite include wellness area, gym, adventure course, multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, pedal karts, boules, table tennis, playground, bouncy castle and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton campsite including:
- GR34 Coastal Path – The GR34 is the longest coastal path network in France covering some 1800km around the coast of Brittany. Walking some of the route close to the campsite will bring you into contact with nature at its best. Coves, beaches, headlands and inlets with beautiful views inland and out to sea.
- Benodet – Benodet is the nearest beach resort to the campsite and as such you’d be silly not to visit. As well as being one of the closest it’s also one of the best. Along with the beach you can catch a boat trip to the Glenan Islands and also take a boat up the river Odet where you’ll find some stunning river scenes.
- Glenan Islands – The Glenan Islands are a group of stunning islands off the coast from Benodet which may look better placed in the Caribbean. Crystal clear waters, stunning island beaches and plenty of sailing and water sports await you.
- Bonbo Parc – Just to the south of Quimper you’ll find a brilliant treetop adventure centre for children 4 years and over. A variety of obstacles and courses from 2m to 15m high will ensure that there’s something for everyone who fancies messing around in the trees like a monkey.
- Breton Museum Quimper – In the centre of Quimper in the Bishops Palace you’ll find a museum dedicated to everything Breton. Costumes, metalwork, pottery, furniture and pretty much anything to do with Breton culture and history can be found here.
Book Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Yelloh Village L’Ocean Breton is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday