Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite is located in La Teste-de-Buc in the Gironde region of France.
Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla
Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite lies within a 15 hectare pine forest at the foot of the stunning Dune du Pilat also known as the Dune du Pyla from which the campsite takes its name.
Occupying a lovely natural environment, the campsite offers some wonderful views of the surrounding areas and out across the Atlantic Ocean. The campsite is part of the Yelloh Village group and therefore not only benefits from a great location but also from some fantastic facilities and activities.
Families will especially love the area due to the plethora of things to see and do. There are plenty of different water sports on offer, boat trips to to the Banc d’Arguin nature reserve, plenty of cycle routes and tracks and lots of fun places to visit.
Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite also benefits from having direct access to a lovely sandy beach. Perfect for a family day out, the beach offers the perfect location for sandcastle building, swimming, sunbathing and playing games.
One thing that most families want when picking a campsite is a good swimming pool. The pool complex at Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla is fantastic, offering a heated family pool, children’s pool, aquasplash water area for children, slide and plenty of sunbathing areas.
Campsite activities and facilities
Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite include a multi sports ground, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, football, basketball, mini golf, wellness area, gym, playground, boules, skate park and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, take away, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla campsite including:
- Arcachon – Arcachon is a lovely town which is highly famous for its sea food and oysters. With beautiful views and lovely food, Arcachon is a perfect place to spend the day or evening exploring and eating!
- Dune du Pilat – The Dune du Pilat stands at over 107m high and around 3km long and is the largest sand dune in Europe. A climb to the top of the dunes offers some wonderful views and the beach below offers you a welcome dip after the long climb.
- Zoo de Bassin D’Arcachon – Within a stones throw of the campsite you can emerge yourself in the world of the animal kingdom. Set within a 22 hectare park, you’ll discover some wonderful animals that you cannot see at many other zoos including white tigers, white wolves and white lions.
- Aqualand – Located a short distance away you’ll find the fantastic Aqualand water park. Filled with all sorts of water slides, chutes and pools, you’re sure to have a fabulous day out here.
- Paragliding – There are two paragliding schools local to the campsite that offer the chance for you to explore the stunning Dune du Pilat from the air. Introductory tandem flights are available and if you love extreme sports then why not have a go.
Book Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Yelloh Village Panorama du Pyla is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY