Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance campsite is located in Benodet in the Brittany region of France.
Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance
Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance is a fantastic family friendly campsite that is set within 12 hectares of beautifully landscaped wooded grounds a short distance from the stunning sandy beaches of Benodet making it the perfect location for a family holiday.
Benodet itself is a highly popular seaside town having been one of the major beach resorts in the region for in excess of 100 years. Those looking for the perfect campsite from which they can explore the region will find that Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance is an ideal option.
One of the great things about the campsite is that it suits a whole variety of different holiday types. Those looking for peace and relaxation will find plenty of space on-site where they can sit back and recharge their batteries. If you’re looking to get out and explore there’s plenty to see nearby and for those looking for a little bit of action you’ll find a great range of activities both on-site and also nearby.
The nearest beach is around 1km away at Benodet and offers everything you could want from a family day out. One of the most popular seaside resorts in the area, the beach is covered in sand and is backed by a lovely tree lined boulevard with shops, bars and restaurants.
Occupying the centre of Yelloh Port de Plaisance campsite is it’s recently built Aquadome XL. Covering over 1000m2 this stunning pool complex is a swimmers and children’s paradise. The complex boasts both inside and outside heated swimming pools, water slides, children’s play area, plenty of seating and is surrounded by a range of tropical plants to ensure that you have a relaxing and fun time.
Campsite activities and facilities
Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance campsite include a wellness centre, beach volleyball, swimming lessons, archery, gym, adventure course, multi sports ground, football, basketball, boules, cycle hire, tennis, table tennis and badminton.
Facilities available at Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance campsite include WiFi, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, pizzeria, bar, souvenir shop, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance campsite including:
- Sentier des Douaniers – The Sentier des Douaniers or GR34 Coastal Path as it’s better known, is the longest coastal path network in France covering some 1800km around the coast of Brittany. Walking some of the route close to the campsite will bring you into contact with nature at its best. Coves, beaches, headlands and inlets with beautiful views inland and out to sea.
- Glenan Islands – The Glenan Islands are a group of stunning islands off the coast from Benodet which may look better placed in the Caribbean. Crystal clear waters, stunning island beaches and plenty of sailing and water sports await you.
- Benodet – Benodet is the nearest beach resort to the campsite and as such you’d be silly not to visit. As well as being one of the closest it’s also one of the best. Along with the beach you can catch a boat trip to the Glenan Islands and also take a boat up the river Odet where you’ll find some stunning river scenes.
- Breton Museum Quimper – In the centre of Quimper in the Bishops Palace you’ll find a museum dedicated to everything Breton. Costumes, metalwork, pottery, furniture and pretty much anything to do with Breton culture and history can be found here.
- Bonbo Parc – Just to the south of Quimper you’ll find a brilliant treetop adventure centre for children 4 years and over. A variety of obstacles and courses from 2m to 15m high will ensure that there’s something for everyone who fancies messing around in the trees like a monkey.
Book Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY