Campeole les Tourterelles campsite is located in Saint-Girons-Plage in the Gascony region of France.
Campeole les Tourterelles
Campeole les Tourterelles campsite occupies a wonderful position in the heart of the Landes forest that lies along the Atlantic coastline.
Set within 20 hectares of wooded grounds the campsite is perfect for those looking to get away from it all whilst still being close to enough to all the places you may wish to visit.
Perfect for family holidays, Campeole les Tourterelles boasts a whole range of activities both on-site and nearby. The surrounding woodland is perfect for getting back to nature with lots of walking and cycling tracks and trails, whilst the nearby beach provides you with a great place to have fun and soak up the rays of the summer sun.
The nearest beach to Campeole les Tourterelles is at Saint-Girons-Plage. Direct access along a track through the woods leads you to this fantastic beach which is both wide and long. Covered in sand and stretching out for miles in either direction, the beach is the perfect place for a family day out with lots of space to swim, play and sunbathe. At the back of the beach you’ll also find a number of shops and places to get something to eat or drink.
If you’re more of a pool person then you’ll be pleased to know that there’s a lovely swimming pool complex on site at Campeole les Tourterelles. A heated family pool, children’s pool and plenty of sun terrace will ensure you have a lovely time.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole les Tourterelles campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campeole les Tourterelles campsite include a multi sports field, football, basketball, playground, volleyball, boules, table tennis, archery and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campeole les Tourterelles campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, pizzeria, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole les Tourterelles campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole les Tourterelles campsite.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole les Tourterelles campsite including:
- Lac de Leon – Occupying a wonderful setting the Lac de Leon is the closest lake to the campsite. There are a variety of activities available at the lake from sitting on one of the beaches to swimming, fishing, kayaking and sailing.
- Atlantic Seignosse – If you’re looking for a spot of fun and excitement then a trip to the brilliant water park at Seignosse should be on the cards. Filled to the brim with slides, rides and water pools you’re sure to have a great time.
- Etang de Soustons – Covering an area of approximately 380 hectares the lake is not only a beautiful nature site but is also home to an adventure centre which boasts some brilliant activities such as sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding and there’s even a treetop adventure course for the more adventurous.
- Bayonne – Bayonne is a great town to visit with a whole variety of things to see and do however to make it more special visit during the last 5 days of July where you see everyone in the town dress in white and red and they all take to the streets to enjoy dancing, parades, concerts and bull running.
- Dax – Dax is the most popular thermal spa town in France with a large amount of visitors taking to the therapeutic waters each year. Dating from Roman times there are a number of interesting monuments and museums offering an insight into Roman times.
Book Campeole les Tourterelles
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campeole les Tourterelles is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY